Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LEBNODE?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

LEBNODE?

I got an email from IgniteServers, and an LEBNODE era? hehe what leb means?.

Also they got the ev ssl on their site.

Comments

• low end box ?

• @RockBeltHOST said:
    low end box ?

Ok, but why don't stick on Ignite?, it just been a months where they started.

Domain are expensive.

• Low End Box Nodes, also we are sticking with IgniteServers, LEBNODE, LLC is the name of our company.

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran
    edited December 2015
  • @jarland said:

I saw that fail embed :)

Thanked by 1jar
  • IgniteServersIgniteServers Member
    edited December 2015

@jarland said:

• Will you change company name if you or your products banned from LEB / LET ?

edited December 2015

@rokok said:
    Will you change company name if you or your products banned from LEB / LET ?

Why would I, LET doesn't keep my company running. Hopefully that answers your questions if not please specify exactly what your asking.

• IgniteServers said: LET doesn't keep my company running.

I think what @rokok is implying is you've had a string a fails, so if/when you get banned will you simply change the name and come back as a new company

• SCAM ALEEEERT? ????????!!??!?!?!??!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

LEB NODE IS SCAM????????

IGNITE SERVERS IS SCAM ???!?!??!?!??

Thanked by 1rokok
    edited December 2015

@miTgiB said:
    I think what rokok is implying is you've had a string a fails, so if/when you get banned will you simply change the name and come back as a new company

Not sure where @rokok would get that implication as for what he meant or did not mean, I don't even know how to reply to something so foolish. What I will say is we I don't see LEBNODE, LLC closing its doors nowhere in the near future actually we just acquired another hosting company so the future looks a little brighter than it did at the beginning of last month that's for sure.

• @IgniteServers, your KVM $20 plan seems nice. Is the storage is SSD?

edited December 2015

@Xyy said:
    IgniteServers, your KVM $20 plan seems nice. Is the storage is SSD?

No we only offer SATA-3 for now, we will be adding some SSD drives in January at the earliest.

• I guess it's probably LEBnode sounds like a provider for low end (LEB/LET) and not anything else, restrictive.......

• hyena56 said: LEBNODE era?

I think it's French . . . Le Bnode

• Lebanon?

• The haters are actually just ignoring you since your reputation is in tatters. Nobody here with an ounce of common sense will do business with you. Your last offer just sank as nobody gave a toss, a while back an offer from you with broken links would have attracted multiple people's scorn...

Hopefully you will get banned. If you don't, at least you tend do yourself more reputation damage participating than if you weren't here.

• Ole_Juul said: I think it's French . . . Le Bnode

Makes me think of this

• Why exactly would I get banned? @tehdan also seems like your the only one voicing your opinion about it I'm starting to think your the only one who thinks it. As for my reputation being in tatters ill tell you like I tell everyone else as long as my business is profitable and growing I don't really care what anyone on LET has negative to say about my company because obviously if the sales are rolling in someone begs to differ with you.

Thanked by 1NexHost
  • Yes, just posting all that makes it entirely true.

• exception0x876exception0x876 Member, Host Rep, LIR

@IgniteServers said:
    LET doesn't keep my company running, I don't really care what anyone on LET has negative to say about my company

so why do you even keep posting on LET? maybe just delete your account and be done with it?

Thanked by 1rokok
  • @exception0x876 said:
    so why do you even keep posting on LET? maybe just delete your account and be done with it?

I post on LET because believe it or not I actually have people here that I chat with and customers who I talk with daily. If you read exactly what I said I said " I do not care what anyone on LET has NEGATIVE to say about my company". If every host on LET cared what was negatively said about them on LET geeez this community would be purge ground.

• Didn't you want to go to sleep?

Thanked by 1jar
  • RIYADRIYAD Member, Patron Provider

why most of the people do like this to igniteservers :(

• @RIYAD said:
    why most of the people do like this to igniteservers :(

They will do same like to you .. if you to get started to grow up like IS ... its natural on LET ... ;)

• I don't know. The top providers here made it too. Without the special treatment. Because they did it right and delivered quality instead of steady bullshit and children excrements.

Thanked by 3tehdan rokok mpkossen
  • @igniteservers you can re-read old threads if you need a reminder of the depth of your incompetence. I don't see the point in re-stating my concerns about your very shady operation here, you obviously enjoy the negative attention far too much.

edited December 2015

@Amitz said:
    I don't know. The top providers here made it too. Without the special treatment. Because they did it right and delivered quality instead of steady bullshit and children excrements.

Yep.

If there's one thing I've learned it's that some things will work themselves out. The matter in question here, I'm quite confident that it will. We've all developed a sense for it, we may not be able to articulate it in a way that would stand in a courtroom, but our instincts have proven themselves many times.

Thanked by 2erkin Ole_Juul
  • Only LET can turn a discussion about IgniteServer getting EV SSL and a new name for their main company into a drama and flame thread about the provider.

Congratulations everyone.

Thanked by 2jar theroyalstudent

@Hidden_Refuge said:
    Only LET can turn a discussion about IgniteServer getting EV SSL and a new name for their main company into a drama and flame thread about the provider.

Congratulations everyone.

You come for the deals, stay for the popcorn.