Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for a domain search script
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for a domain search script

Anyone know of a domain search script with add to cart button?

Not something that brings you to a register like enom or the likes

Comments

• Thanks it looks ok but I don't see an add to cart just links to godaddy and the like

• How would you like to add it to the cart of the site that only (re)searches domains and their availability?

Your logic is a bit flawed @solarman.

The script is doing what you generally want: it is searching for the domains, their availability status and provides links to the domain registrar where you can buy them. If you want a add cart button the script has be changed a lot because it needs functions to extract exact URLs of supported registrars to load a cart page with the domain inserted.

Good luck finding that.

• :) Trying to get away from WHMCS thats why we are looking for a script.

• This is a good one http://asdqwe.net/wordpress-plugins/wp-domain-checker/ and we have used it with but it's only for Wordpress and the site we are building is not Wordpress. If that makes sense @Hidden_Refuge

• @Hidden_Refuge said:
    How would you like to add it to the cart of the site that only (re)searches domains and their availability?

Your logic is a bit flawed solarman.

The script is doing what you generally want: it is searching for the domains, their availability status and provides links to the domain registrar where you can buy them. If you want a add cart button the script has be changed a lot because it needs functions to extract exact URLs of supported registrars to load a cart page with the domain inserted.

Good luck finding that.

I'd hardly say it's flawed, instead I'd say you've just misunderstood him. He doesn't want to link away to other registrars.

• @solarman said:
    This is a good one http://asdqwe.net/wordpress-plugins/wp-domain-checker/ and we have used it with but it's only for Wordpress and the site we are building is not Wordpress. If that makes sense Hidden_Refuge

So you are looking for a script that you can use to sell domains? That's a different thing than saying "I'm looking for a domain search script with add to cart button". The problem here is simply that there are scripts that allow you to crawl domain registrars and will show you all the offers from cheapest to most expensive with links to the registrars to buy the domains.

You didn't mention you wanted to have a script to sell domains. So I guess I misunderstood you.

• No Worries @Hidden_Refuge I was always a bit flawed anyway