Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WHMCS 6.2 Update
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

WHMCS 6.2 Update

Has anyone updated yet, found any issues or anything to report?

Wondering if to hold of and wait for 6.2.1

Thanks

Comments

• my whmcs update itself automatically, but i havent checked if any problem, i will do it today.

Thanked by 1AshleyUk
  • dedicados said: my whmcs update itself automatically, but i havent checked if any problem, i will do it today.

Based on previous updates I'd say automated updates are a very bad decision...

Thanked by 1GM2015
  • @AshleyUk said:
    Has anyone updated yet, found any issues or anything to report?

Wondering if to hold of and wait for 6.2.1

Thanks

Have updated, have not found anything yet.

• wychwych Member
    edited December 2015

It's a shame version 6.x is missing the multi TLD domain search...

• Made the jump and seems all well so far....

Thanked by 1IgniteServers
  • @AshleyUk said:
    Made the jump and seems all well so far....

I'm quite shocked that I have not found anything wrong with it as of now usually within the first couple of days of me upgrading I find some flaws and have to await the next update for a fix.

• agoldenbergagoldenberg Member, Host Rep

Have installed it as well about three days ago and haven't had any problems crop up yet.

• @IgniteServers said:
    I'm quite shocked that I have not found anything wrong with it as of now usually within the first couple of days of me upgrading I find some flaws and have to await the next update for a fix.

They did do a pre-release so I guess the big bugs where fixed through that.

Thanked by 1IgniteServers
  • Haven't seen any issues, Not sure why they are insisting on this double menu thing in the templates it's kinda odd.

• not found any issues with it yet loving the new invoice drafts though.