Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Vps4Post.Com Post To Host Community
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Vps4Post.Com Post To Host Community

ShekharShekhar Member
edited January 2013 in Offers

I am glad to announce that there is one new community comes.In this we provide virtual private server for posting 10 useful thread and 5000 points.

** Presently we are providing:-**

Disk space: 20GB (Raid10 Hardware)
Bandwidth: 250GB
Dedicated RAM: 256Mb
VSwap RAM: 256Mb
IPv4: 1 IPv4
IPv6: 64 (with Dallas, Texas)
Network Speed: 1 Gbit
Control Panel: SolusVM
Virtualization: OpenVZ

Info and Requirements: https://vps4post.com/requirements.php

Comments

• Is it just me or does this make no sense ?

• @nikc said: Is it just me or does this make no sense ?

It only makes sense to unemployed people.

• @nikc Why you think it's make no sense

• This offer those users who are not having much money for spent it on purchasing hosting for their site so we provide them vps for their usefull post only.

• @Shekhar said: This offer those users who are not having much money for spent it on purchasing hosting for their site so we provide them vps for their usefull post only.

It really is surprising to see this many people embarrass themselves over $1-2 a month. Maybe they should get a job.

• It's an interesting idea but I suspect it is just going to lead to people posting crap masquerading as useful content just to keep their VPS. The other thing it will likely attract is those who couldn't pay for a VPS either through lack of cash or payment mechanisms.

• We're doing it since 2010 @ freevps.us, about 3 years in 4 months.

Don't see a problem. Strong staff team is taking care of crap and spam.

• WebProjectWebProject Host Rep, Veteran

visited website and I can say that I have seen sort of idea in past - a2b2 company started their business of selling VPS from forums.

• edited January 2013

Already starting to look like robots/aggregators talking to each other.

"New Optical Disk Technology.. HVD
    hello Friends,
    Many of people think that the Blueray is the only latest Technology.. But its not there is a more advance one that is HVD (Holographic Versatile Disc)..

The Holographic Versatile Disc (HVD) is an optical disc technology developed between April 2004 and mid-2008 that can store up to several terabytes of data on an optical disc 10 cm or 12 cm in diameter"

• Good luck with your new community.

• @Shekhar said: I am glad to announce that there is one new community comes.In this we provide virtual private server for posting 10 useful thread and 5000 points.

"Hi, rather than paying for content posters/articles we'll get some cut and paste from folks who want a free VPS"

• @bamn

Nice blog

• Well, I have a VPS from there and what I can say, the speed is good, and the VPS and admin is nice, but there are some internal problems. Maybe, it's not wise to look ast this forum now, it's still being built.

• @bamn No cut paste article not allowed you have to usefull thread otherwise is is treated as a spam and warning has been apply to the user account.

We are very strict about spam post.

• @JohnJohn Thanks for liking our community.

• ShekharShekhar Member
    edited January 2013

@RosenCruz

Thanks for wishing us good luck.

• @WebProject No presently we don't have any idea for selling our server for money presently we are providing our virtual private server for free of cost only we want 10 use full thread and 5000 points.

• I was referring to @bamn rant about lowendtalk.

How long have you been doing this for though?

• We are also searching for good staff member for Moderator post.

• OT:
    Shekhar I'm surprised how good your English is here, actually.

On FreeVPS it looks like a caps war between you and the keyboard.

@Shekhar said: We are very strict about spam post.

Seriously?

I've seen the staff spamming with stuff that belongs into Spam/Offtopic/Testing/Cest Pit..