Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Cheap VPS with hourly rate and multiple locations
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Cheap VPS with hourly rate and multiple locations

Hello,

I'm looking for VPS provider, that have hourly rate (0.02$ hour or lower) and multiple locations available (any country).

Any VPS configuration acceptable, Windows, Linux, any memory and processor.

I already using digitalocean, but i need more. I will be very grateful for help and offers, thank you.

Comments

• Vultr and possibly lunanode

Thanked by 1Gerios
  • ExonHostExonHost Member, Host Rep

check vultr

Thanked by 1Gerios
  • amazon aws, though not cheap

Thanked by 1Gerios
  • Linode, Atlantic, Verelox

Thanked by 1Gerios
  • Hey @gerlos,
    Feel free to check us out, we're running a promotion at the moment. We have automatic backups, reverse dns, detailed performance monitoring and friendly support :)

Use promo: 25OFFLIFETIME when deploying a new instance.

And for those with signatures turned off, the url is https://www.aboveclouds.co.uk

@Gerios said:
    Hello,

I'm looking for VPS provider, that have hourly rate (0.02$ hour or lower) and multiple locations available (any country).

Any VPS configuration acceptable, Windows, Linux, any memory and processor.

I already using digitalocean, but i need more. I will be very grateful for help and offers, thank you.

Thanked by 3Gerios cfgguy rshen
  • KPierreKPierre Member
    edited December 2015

bersy said: Verelox

This one looks nice, I am currently looking for Digital Ocean/Linode replacement inside the EU/EEC but outside of British or French jurisdiction.

EDIT: NVM Cloud VPS are located either in France or Canada

But here are two more links for you:

meebox.net (DK) & mnx.io (US)

Thanked by 1Gerios
  • scaleway

Thanked by 1Gerios
  • TheOnlyDKTheOnlyDK Member
    edited December 2015

Zare has only UK but is pretty cheap and hourly billing.

EDIT: Maybe arubacloud?

Thanked by 1Gerios
  • People, thank you all, thank you for so many variants!
    Thank you very much to all!

Thanked by 1Jacob
  • Check also CityCloud, VPSie, UbiquityHosting.

KPierre said: meebox.net (DK) & mnx.io (US)

They do not offer multilocation instances as far as I know.

KPierre said: This one looks nice, I am currently looking for Digital Ocean/Linode replacement inside the EU/EEC but outside of British or French jurisdiction.

Have you tried CityCloud? Seems they have two SE location at this time.

• IkoulaIkoula Member, Host Rep

Hello,

Our Public cloud meets you requirements and if you order before the end of the day you can get a 50€ credit by using the coupon code CPUBLIC50

• @Ikoula said:
    Hello,

Our Public cloud meets you requirements and if you order before the end of the day you can get a 50€ credit by using the coupon code CPUBLIC50

Do you still need a passport or something? I was gonna sign up for your free 6 month promo until I noticed that...

• That what held me back too last time.

TheOnlyDK said: Do you still need a passport or something? I was gonna sign up for your free 6 month promo until I noticed that...

Thanked by 1TheOnlyDK
  • IkoulaIkoula Member, Host Rep

@TheOnlyDK @GM2015 Yes or any ID which can be used to verify customer account details are not faked.