Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

my emails are being labeled as spam.
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

my emails are being labeled as spam.

gmail is labelling all email from my webserver as Spam can you please help. I have a VPS and I am using WHM/cPanel.

Comments

• RhysRhys Member, Host Rep

Thanked by 1GM2015
  • Do you have correct rDNS? Did you setup your SPF and DKIM records correctly?

• the company I bought the VPS from did set them

• yes i got this problem too before, and its make me headache trying to fix it. because i use my mail for personal and i dont know how to fix it so i buy mail hosting from @jarland

Thanked by 1jar
    1. Use an RBL check tool to confirm mail server IP is not blacklisted.
    2. Make sure to add a SPF (TXT record) for your domain.
  • @ simonindia i used http://mxtoolbox.com/SuperTool.aspx i and received this message:

About ZapBL
    Listing on the ZapBL indicates that a ZapBL admin email address received spam. ZapBL is a blacklist comprised of IP addresses that ZapBL admins and others using their blacklist do not want to receive mail from.

• means you spammed, your domain's blacklisted or your server's compromised

• so i should request for a IP from my host

• Another error:

List of DNSBL database or anti-spam database
    Lookup for MY IP Address
    Blacklisted IP Ratio: 4/67
    Whois IP IP Location

Listed dnsbl.ahbl.org
    Listed tor.ahbl.org
    Listed bl.shlink.org
    Listed dyn.shlink.org

• IP blacklisted? To request a clean IP you'll need to prove spams' from previous user

• thanx guys

• next time, setup rdns and add SPF record

• Just buy from mxroute and save your precious time. XD

Thanked by 1jar
  • install mailcow on digitalocean once or twice and it will teach you the basics to understand.

ringaz said: gmail is labelling all email from my webserver as Spam can you please help. I have a VPS and I am using WHM/cPanel.

• Post your IP here and it won't be blacklisted instead it will be offline

• a working rdns should really help you out. Also make sure the ip isn't in any blacklist, you can use mxtoolbox supertool for that, it'll let you know if the ip is blacklisted. You can also try requesting an ip change from your provider, could help with reputation