Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for good, cheap, yearly shared hosting for a personal, static website + email
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for good, cheap, yearly shared hosting for a personal, static website + email

As stated in title, just want to send email, have Cpanel, and pay for about 5 gigs of shared hosting a year.

Would use buyshared but sadly I was blacklisted because of a wordpress virus/spambot hack. I do not blame them however, I've since moved away from wordpress and only serve a static page for my website.

Currently using nexhost but found that the IP they assigned me to is blacklisted by some spam servers causing my emails to be blocked by microsoft exchange and other services.

Thanks!

Comments

• Awmusic12635Awmusic12635 Member, Host Rep

Hello,

Our budget plans are very similar to the others hosts you mentioned:

http://impactshared.com/budget-shared.html

From $5 per year.

Let me know if you have any questions.

-

Thanked by 1Arrrrgyle
  • You should check our litespeed plans :) EU location. https://spaceweb.eu/

From 4eur/year

• ask buyvm to give you another chance? they really are the best

Thanked by 1Francisco
  • @Arrrrgyle I can set you up with a 1GB $5.00/yr dedicated IP plan if you still need this, just let me know.

• Ellipsis Node - 5 GB space, 500 GB bandwidth, OVH CA location, $5/yr

DeepNet Solutions also has some yearly plans in the US, see if @davidgestiondbi can do anything for you.

If you can go without cPanel, drServer's DataMotel (Interworx panel)

Thanked by 1gestiondbi
  • FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran
    edited December 2015

@hostnoob said:
    ask buyvm to give you another chance? they really are the best

The OP can message me a ticket ID and I can look to see how far back the case is. We added a sendmail blocker a while back which helps keep this crap under control. Exploits still happen and they still get slammed, but we at least now have logs of all of it and it's easier to just audit the log every so often than it is to be running clamav/inhouse stuff over the whole FS.

rambling

Originally we were planning to have file uploads push through some stuff via modsec, but litespeed can't add that modsec ruleset as it would lock up the whole webserver waiting on it to run.

/rambling

Francisco

Thanked by 1Arrrrgyle
  • Great, thanks guys! I messaged @Francisco to see if he would be lenient, but no worries if it can't be done. Otherwise I'll go with Impactshared. Thanks!