Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Needs to have some crash tutorial+lab in blade server administration and storage management
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Needs to have some crash tutorial+lab in blade server administration and storage management

gtraxgtrax Member
edited December 2015 in Help

Guys I need some exposure to some blade chassis access like HP or dell or some other. How to select cross connects or in case or HP virtual connects and pass through's. Also need to have some hands on in crash course in storage switch configuration and SAN configuration and zoning. In my area I do not have any link in an enterprise where I can get hands on experience on these things.

Can anyone suggest how I can achieve something like this? Does anyone has any access to a lab environment which can give me exposure to such equipment and gimme a quick session so I do not feel as a stranger when such things come in front. I do have an experience with servers, I know how to configure iLO, DRAC etc, but I haven't worked on a blade chassis itself and same goes for SAN area configuration I only have worked on MSA by HP but that too 4 years ago.

I need some exposure and that too in coming 15-20 days. Christmas is near I know you people are planning for holidays but will really appreciate if someone could help me out here.

Thanks

Comments

• google.com

gtrax said: Try to give something back to the community ->

• @GM2015 Thanks for your feedback but Google does not gives you hands-on. There are tutorials and I have read them but I need a look and feel experience. I want some remote lab or something like that. That is why I came for advice here.