Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

dedicated server in netherlands or romania on par with hetzner?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

dedicated server in netherlands or romania on par with hetzner?

I'm looking for a dedicated server with fast connection (unmetered) that is onpar with hetzner pricing.

I'm looking to host in netherlands or romania

Comments

• Specs? Also what price range? Hetzner has multiple price ranges.

• $50 range. 32gb ram. 500GB SSD 1gbit unmetered line.

• IgniteServersIgniteServers Member
    edited December 2015

@utuxia said:
    $50 range. 32gb ram. 500GB SSD 1gbit unmetered line.

A bit cheap I'm guessing a single processor?

• @utuxia said:
    $50 range. 32gb ram. 500GB SSD 1gbit unmetered line.

You mean 30TB at 1Gbit?

• @cociu might have some spare hardware, he uses RDS/AS8708 and they are not half bad.

• tehdantehdan Member
    edited December 2015

There's a host that can probably help you here. I'd tag them but due to their poor command of the english language, I'd probably cause another vitriolic rant to get thrown in my face for merely daring to post messages in some way related to their business.

I'm going to hide under a rock.

• cociucociu Member
    edited December 2015

unmetered 1 gbps ... 50$ +ssd ...

• Non realistic expectations I believe.

500GB SSD and 1 gig unmetered for $50? Go back to sleep son, the sun isn't rising yet.

• @utuxia you can see here some plans , but 1 gbps unmetered is not meen you will consume all day all night 1gbps http://en.hostsolutions.ro/hosting/dedicated-hosting/

• @utuxia said:
    I'm looking for a dedicated server with fast connection (unmetered) that is onpar with hetzner pricing.

Hello. Do you have any requirements for the CPU?

• WilliamWilliam Member
    edited December 2015

ahahahaha (xaxaxaxa/huehuehue, pick one)

500GB SSD

32GB RAM

1Gbit unmetered

hetzner pricing

God damn this forum - did you honestly think this exists? What the hell is in your head, air (not an insult bro)?

• AndreixAndreix Member, Host Rep

@William said:
    ahahahaha

God damn this forum - did you honestly think this exists? What the hell is in your head, air?

I don't know how the bandwidth is priced in any other countries, but in RO only the 1 Gbps Flat is around 350 EUR +VAT.
    Of course there may be providers who'll try to sneak that 1 Gbps Unmetered, but, you'll be limited after 5-10 TB of traffic.

Even hetzner does that.

• cociu said: 1 gbps unmetered is not meen

does not mean*

• HOST1PLUSHOST1PLUS Member
    edited December 2015

@utuxia said:

If you are still interested we could offer something similar in our Frankfurt, Germany data center.

Option 1 - Celeron CPU, 16 GB RAM, 240 GB SSD, 1 Gbps port speed, unmetered bandwidth, Windows or Linux OS for about $45/mo.

Option 2 - Core i7 (4790K) CPU, 32 GB RAM, 240 GB SSD, 1 Gbps port, unmetered bandwidth, Windows or Linux OS for about $80/mo (could be less for longer billing cycles)

http://www.host1plus.com/dedicated-servers/

Just PM me if you are interested.

• adxnadxn Member, Host Rep

500gb ssd for $50 lol buy something from tacobell

• @host1plus There are celerons that support 32gb ram?!

• HOST1PLUSHOST1PLUS Member
    edited December 2015

@Frecyboy said:
    host1plus There are celerons that support 32gb ram?!

There was a typo there - I meant 16 GB. It's fixed now. Thank you for noticing.