Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Buy cheap dedicated servers, the price is about $20-30, preferably in the west coast of the United S
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Buy cheap dedicated servers, the price is about $20-30, preferably in the west coast of the United S

Buy cheap dedicated servers, the price is about $20-30, preferably in the west coast of the United States.

Comments

• Specs?
    @MarkTurner

Thanked by 1MarkTurner
  • lewissuelewissue Member
    edited December 2015

@MarkTurner only offer East Coast.

I strongly recommend @qps QuickPacket

• if you don't mind location, online.net C2758 offer at only 16 euro is very competive. better then delimiter offers
    Thanked by 1qps
  • Online is a little slower, I bought 19 euro, too horrible to look at the remote desktop

edited December 2015

@a56zzw said:
    Online is a little slower, I bought 19 euro, too horrible to look at the remote desktop

where do you live?

QuickPacket i3 at $30, Los Angeles

Thanked by 1qps
  • If you can deal East Coast then perhaps Quadix.co?

• @sambling said:
    If you can deal East Coast then perhaps Quadix.co?

I really can't thumb up for quadix

It delivers its server after a fucking 1 month after ordering

• @qps has some some good servers in LA. Highly recommended.

Thanked by 1qps
  • @lewissue said: only offer East Coast.

They actually do offer services in the west coast. Los Angeles is an example. Though looking at the ordering panel they don't offer anything with that low of a price. Cheapest is 2 x Quad L5420 Xeon at $98/month

• @CFarence said:
    Delimiter LA

yes, but their promotional servers are all ATLANTA

• lewissue said: It delivers its server after a fucking 1 month after ordering

If you ask nicely they can expedite your order. With the orders I placed with them, we only had 1 that took more than a week to deliver (which was an issue with SSD drive availability). Quadix are prefect if you need great specs super cheap (and don't need uptime reliability/ fast support).

Thanked by 1zafouhar
  • @lewissue said:
    yes, but their promotional servers are all ATLANTA

I know that, I have services with them. He wanted dedicated servers in the west coast, maybe talking to Mark would lead him to a deal if he really needed a server in the west coast.

edited December 2015

@sambling said:
    only 1 week

may be they improved speed after raising price? uhh, idk.

their 5650 raised 20$p/m in 2015

• qpsqps Member, Host Rep

QuickPacket has a Core i3 530 in LA is $29.99 per month. Link in my signature.

• How many do you need?

• sambling said: If you can deal East Coast then perhaps Quadix.co?

They have a lot of servers available at the moment, but be aware of the known issues.

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

@a56zzw Stop opening new threads to ask this exact same question. You already have one open :)

• @lewissue said:
    their 5650 raised 20$p/m in 2015

Where the $20

• @a56zzw said:

The dual cpu thingy now costs $20.