Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[FREEBIE] 6 months of PluralSight
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[FREEBIE] 6 months of PluralSight

Hey,

Are you that kind who doesn't love freebies? If yes then I don't have trust in you anymore as everyone loves freebies in one way or the another.

So here goes 6 months subscription of PluralSight (A popular tutorials website) which comes free with Visual Studio Dev Essentials.

There is no catch in it, no referral, no kind of credit card crap.

Comments

• GM2015GM2015 Member
    edited December 2015

Welcome to the internet.

I think dreamspark includes pluralsight training or some similar stuff last time I checked.

Sady said: If yes then I don't have trust in you

• @GM2015 said:
    Welcome to the internet.

I think dreamspark includes pluralsight training or some similar stuff last time I checked.

wow, vultr still have $50 promotion for new customers when

they never give any promotion for old customers.

• @GM2015 said:

Yes, that's 3 months.

• No, it's 100% trolling.

I just posted so you can click and sign up.

They've got old promos, but those are like 2x$1 promos for a tweet and follow I think on twitter. https://my.vultr.com/promo/

lewissue said: wow, vultr still have $50 promotion for new customers when

• Wow! $250+ worth content. Thanks!

• @lewissue said:

Even companies like mobile providers, banks do the same.
    Only the new customers are important for them.

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran
    edited December 2015

@Alajos Because promotions are by nature designed to attract new business, not forfeit existing income for a month. Companies have bills to pay :)

Promotions for inactive customers might be a good idea. Promotions for active paying customers aren't really promotions, more like random gifts.

• edited December 2015

Sorry to bump this one . My question ( given I travel from time to time ) and my cell phone is not good at all : does this "only" provide access to .net stuff?
    Is credit card required?
    If I already have vs is this of any use ?

• Got it sorted. Thx op