Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

(One-Time) Job: Looking for someone to transfer complete server to new VPS
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

(One-Time) Job: Looking for someone to transfer complete server to new VPS

FreekFreek Member
edited December 2012 in Offers

Hi,

I'm looking for someone that can transfer my current (Kimsufi mKS2G) server completely over to my new VPS (2.5GB OpenVZ)
Since this server has some 'valuable' data (well valuable... at least data that took hours of work, nothing irreplaceable though), I want to make sure this gets done right. Therefore I'm hiring someone to do the work instead of doing it myself as a rookie.
Basically I 'just' want a 'cut & paste' of my current server to my new VPS. OS = Ubuntu 12.04 LTS 64 bit.

Aside from that, the server is running a MyISAM MySQL (Percona) database. I would like to see this converted to InnoDB so please include this in your price :)

I prefer a fixed-price job but if that's not possible, please contact me with your hourly rate and an estimate how long it's going to take. If you're interested or need more infos, please let me know.

Comments