Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Reseller for a buck or two, nonUS
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Reseller for a buck or two, nonUS

Buyshared no LU stock, so
/Vegas is too far away, had that once/
There was a provider - ok uptime and stuff, it worked for a buck quite nicely. It's possible price wise. Used them for a year or more, then someone bought them and turned the switch off.
Thanks!

Comments

• WHTWHT Member
    edited December 2015

Misterhost is running a promo with the discount code: blackfriday2015

Servers in france. Link in my signature (affiliate)

• Promotion has ended.

• Sorry dident know. You can still get 30% discount with LET30

• WHT said: Misterhost is running a promo with the discount code: blackfriday2015

Servers in france. Link in my signature (affiliate)

Are they reliable?

• KlaasPiimaKlaasPiima Member
    edited December 2015

Hate those double the price for monthly payments.

Now it's a one time discount only, it's 5 bucks a month minimum otherwise.

5 bucks is not much, but I have just some ideas waiting for development or trash, so actually free would be better :D

• KamAKamA Member, Host Rep

Hello,

Why not give us a try? Our Shared and Reseller plans come with the following:

• DDoS Protection
    • CloudLinux with CageFS
    • Softaculous
    • Cloudflare directly from your cPanel
    • NGINX with Varnish
    • Daily Offsite Backups
    • Canada or Germany Location

If you'd like more information, please feel free to PM me here or open a ticket!

To view our Reseller plans, take a look at: https://introvex.net/reseller.php and use coupon CYBERMONDAY15 for 50% off.

• Hostmantis is your best bet. They offer promos on Facebook, which will make their plan in your budget. Fantastic host.

• Now, I was just at frantech, I've had buyshared Las Vegas and Luxembourg. Don't have them today.
    I had Hostmantis US too for quite a while, but it was painfully slow from here. It is, even today. Didn't know about EU, it was all US then.
    So now we have 9€ a year offer. 25gigabytes of disk, reseller.

• @DreamCaster said:
    Are they reliable?

"reliable" and "reseller for a buck or two" ... Does reliable and GVH go in the same sentence?

• Higher price doesn't make them better just like that.

• @DreamCaster said:

Yes. Am long time with them and is one of the best providers I have used.

• Sometimes it's plain stupid to pay 4x more.

• @KlaasPiima said:
    Sometimes it's plain stupid to pay 4x more.

But sometimes is good to pay it to save the migration pain. :)

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

KlaasPiima said: Now, I was just at frantech, I've had buyshared Las Vegas and Luxembourg

Sorry! We should have more soon in LV today if all goes well. We're in the midst of replacing a (probably) bad 10gbit line card in our primary switch. The shipment is marked to arrive in a couple hours so assuming that fixes the issue, we'll open things back up.

LU's pending more nodes so it's a ways out.

Thanks for the interest,

Francisco

• WHT said: But sometimes is good to pay it to save the migration pain. :)

How do You know it beforehand? What will happen 3 months from today???

"Reseller/shared" and "best" can't go handinhand basically IMO.

Aaand, My WHT account is 10 years old. So less than I thought. But still, everyone warns always about those alpha resellers. Misterhost is less than 2 yo.

LEMH located real close probably is much better, than any of these. Just don't delete Your Aruba VPS, You'll lose Your credit. :D

• OnraHost said: "reliable" and "reseller for a buck or two" ... Does reliable and GVH go in the same sentence?

I dont know if this host is related to GVH or not. I was just curious. I have just checked their web site and they are offering those master/alpha reseller thing. I do not trust hosts with that packages. I just wanted to ask and make sure.

Also, there are a few users on LET that responds to requests with MisterHost offers. That just made me think. You know what I mean.