Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Advertise on LowEndTalk.com
I need a kimsufi 4.99 euro server for a game server.
New on LowEndTalk? Please read our 'Community Rules' by clicking on it in the right menu!

I need a kimsufi 4.99 euro server for a game server.

Please make deal, I really need it.

if it's a VAT-free account, will be better.

Comments

  • It is highly unlikely that someone will give you an account just so that you can save 5 bucks a month, while they assume all legal liability for a few bucks upfront.

    You should just keep an eye on the Kimsufi page, and you might just get lucky.

  • @K4Y5 said:
    It is highly unlikely that someone will give you an account just so that you can save 5 bucks a month, while they assume all legal liability for a few bucks upfront.

    You should just keep an eye on the Kimsufi page, and you might just get lucky.

    :( kimsufi servers go away for only several minutes

  • edited December 2015

    @lewissue 以后如果需要我帮你买处理器,可是因为你所在的国家而因此不可以购买,告诉我,我可以帮你买~(收一点小费)

    我来自新加坡哈哈。

    (sorry for Chinese)

    Translation: I can make the purchase for you next time, if you're unable to buy due to country restrictions lol. I'm from Singapore so I'm usually not blocked by any hosts lol.

    My comments are mine and mine alone, and do not reflect the opinion of my business and operations. Ex-wellknown shitposter.

  • @theroyalstudent said:
    lewissue 以后如果需要我帮你买处理器,可是因为你所在的国家而因此不可以购买,告诉我,我可以帮你买~(收一点小费)

    我来自新加坡哈哈。

    (sorry for Chinese)

    kimsufi中国人可以直接买的~然而无货太坑爹

    Chinese can directly buy kimsufi. But no stock is so bad.

  • edited December 2015

    @lewissue said:
    Chinese can directly buy kimsufi. But no stock is so bad.

    哦~对呀。他们的货每次很快就没抢光了。

    Translation: Yeah, true.

    My comments are mine and mine alone, and do not reflect the opinion of my business and operations. Ex-wellknown shitposter.

  • @theroyalstudent said:
    哦~对呀。他们的货每次很快就没抢光了。

    online倒是长期放货,然而那个setup fee实在是太坑

    online is selling Long Term, but that setup fee is really too expensive.

  • Could someone get here to make the thread showing some respect to English users? Or would you guys please contact via PM?

    Thanks.

    Thanked by 2netomx Pwner
  • @noisycode said:
    Could someone get here to make the thread showing some respect to English users? Or would you guys please contact via PM?

    Thanks.

    I'm translating my Chinese to English. But I can not translate his

  • Si, no entiendo por que hablan en otro idioma, deberían respetar el foro. >:(

    Thanked by 1netomx
  • @Felipe said:
    Si, no entiendo por que hablan en otro idioma, deberían respetar el foro. >:(

    I'm translating my Chinese into English, if you still can't understand, then..

  • @lewissue said:
    Please make deal, I really need it.

    if it's a VAT-free account, will be better.

    you can check it from http://www.91yun.org/kimsufi-checking .If it have a stock, you will be notified

    www.91yun.co
    please sent email to [email protected] if you want to post offer for Chinese customer on my blog

  • @lewissue said:
    Please make deal, I really need it.

    if it's a VAT-free account, will be better.

    you can check it from http://www.91yun.org/kimsufi-checking .If it have a stock, you will be notified

    Thanked by 1lewissue

    www.91yun.co
    please sent email to [email protected] if you want to post offer for Chinese customer on my blog

  • kimsufi 4.99 it's really slow.
    i try ks-2 with windows, and better give some buck to online dedibox XC

  • hawkjohn7 said: kimsufi 4.99 it's really slow. i try ks-2

    That's a wonderful idea considering the KS-2 often gets you a worse CPU than KS-1.

    Thanked by 3paily lewissue cassa
  • @rongdede said:
    you can check it from http://www.91yun.org/kimsufi-checking .If it have a stock, you will be notified

    Thanks, it's good:)

  • edited December 2015

    @lewissue said:
    I'm translating my Chinese to English. But I can not translate his

    @noisycode "make the thread showing some respect to English users"

    I'm an English user who is proficient in both languages, so I thought that communicating whatever in Chinese with him would easier for him to understand.

    Translation has been added in my posts above.

    My comments are mine and mine alone, and do not reflect the opinion of my business and operations. Ex-wellknown shitposter.

  • @theroyalstudent said:
    Translation: Yeah, true.

    It takes all of those characters to say yeah, true in Chinese? Wow

    Favourite host in general: Ramnode (affiliate link)
    Favourite host for hourly billing/custom ISOs: Vultr ($50 free credit for new accounts, affiliate link)

  • lewissue said: online is selling Long Term, but that setup fee is really too expensive.

    You can buy from oneprovider.com paris location. It's online.net

    (((o(゚▽゚)o))) If privacy is outlawed, only outlaws will have privacy. (((o(゚▽゚)o)))

    ヽ(`Д´)ノ Everyone should run Tor on their idle servers.

  • @hostnoob said:
    It takes all of those characters to say yeah, true in Chinese? Wow

    Yep, Chinese complex

    Thanked by 1hostnoob
  • lewissue said: The above is JUST TROLLING. If you believe, then you lost the game.

    You guys like to PLAY!

    Gotta Love LowEndDrama

  • 4,99 Atom Gameserver? no way.

    MC takes all 4 cores, Sourcengine works with 12-24 Slots per Core.

    But without any addons...

  • Infinity580 said: MC takes all 4 cores, Sourcengine works with 12-24 Slots per Core.

    MC works moderately well from what I remember...

    (((o(゚▽゚)o))) If privacy is outlawed, only outlaws will have privacy. (((o(゚▽゚)o)))

    ヽ(`Д´)ノ Everyone should run Tor on their idle servers.

Sign In or Register to comment.