Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

CorelDraw x7 license (non-edu/home)
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

CorelDraw x7 license (non-edu/home)

MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

Hello,

A friend of mine is opening a new company and he's looking to purchase a CorelDraw x7 license for his company. Thing is, it can be used, which is fine, but can't be Edu/Home, since this is for a company.

The lowest we're able to see gets close to 260 euros, do you guys have any places to buy even used licenses for less money?

Thank you in advance,
Miguel

Comments

• Still exists corel lol?

Thanked by 1raindog308
  • netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

@WHT said:
    Still exists corel lol?

Yes, visual design companies use it.

Thanked by 1WHT
  • MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

Yes, still exist. It's a pretty good product, tho. Photoshop is image modification/improvement, Corel is used for other tasks, such as projects, etc that envolve large image manipulation, dimensions, etc. I'm not savvy about it though.

• I dont know if the upgrade to CorelDraw x7 would be worth paying the full price thats a great savings for X6...but i hear you can rent the full X7 suite for 24.95 month to month or 16.50 for 1 year paid up front..im still testing aurorahdr soft and searching for cheaper one

Thanked by 1MikePT