Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Selling HostBill Licenses on LET allowable?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Selling HostBill Licenses on LET allowable?

Hey Guys,

Is it allowable to make an offer to sell a one-time HostBill license on here? I know this is not allowable on some other forums so wanted to check and ensure my first post does not break a rule as I look forward to participating here, been meaning to sign up for a while now.

Thanks!

Comments

• PM me with what you have

• I am a brand new member, so I do not believe I am actually permitted at this stage to offer something to forum members. This thread was to establish if I would be permitted to make available/offer a license once I meet the new member requirements. Or are those rules only subject to providers making hosting offers?

• By PM I don't think there is an issue.

• PM me I might be interested, thanks,

• Avoid @IgniteServers - will act committed and stall with horrible communication.

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

@yyzkevin We've had some trouble with people scamming others by claiming to sell WHMCS licenses in the past. If you work something out with a member here that is really between you two, I'm not one to stand in the middle.

As always, buyer beware.

• @Riz said:
    Avoid IgniteServers - will act committed and stall with horrible communication.

Because I didnt buy your license and just bought it directly from WHMCS, ok!

• @jarland I fully understand and would not have expected otherwise, appreciate the explicit warning though. If there is a legitimate interest buyer out there I am sure we can come to an arrangement to protect both sides in the transaction. Thanks!

• @IgniteServers said:
    Because I didnt buy your license and just bought it directly from WHMCS, ok!

Is that so? Glad to hear, how many days later? Even better part of all this was having someone PM me to let me know how flaky you are once you posted. So here I am, warning everyone else. You can't even communicate, really makes me wonder how you manage to run a summer host this long!

• btw to anyone interested, the license I am looking to transfer is an enterprise all-inclusive one-time which cost $4999 less than a year ago.

• IgniteServersIgniteServers Member
    edited December 2015

@Riz said:

Right sure, well I'm not gonna flood this guys thread with your pettiness about me not buying your license so good luck with that out of respect for the OP if you have a problem with me not replying to you about your license, after I bought one from WHMCS my inbox is free.

• @yyzkevin said:
    btw to anyone interested, the license I am looking to transfer is an enterprise all-inclusive one-time which cost $4999 less than a year ago.

Pretty sure @MarkTurner is very interested.

Also Mark, I've typed your name that much its now in my autocorrect...

Thanked by 1MarkTurner
  • @ATHK said:
    Also Mark, I've typed your name that much its now in my autocorrect...

That means you typed his name wrong too many times XD

• CasterCaster Member
    edited December 2015

willing to use escrow ?

• @TheOnlyDK said:
    That means you typed his name wrong too many times XD

It needs to know his name in the first place, which it didn't :)

• @ATHK said:
    It needs to know his name in the first place, which it didn't :)

Haha, first time right, next time auto-right.

Thanked by 1ATHK
  • 3rd party escrow service is fine, depending on the service.