Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Advertise on LowEndTalk.com
DELETED
New on LowEndTalk? Please read our 'Community Rules' by clicking on it in the right menu!

DELETED

ThomLSAThomLSA Member
edited November 2015 in Providers

DELETED

Comments

• VPSDime. No question.

• Time4VPS will have my vote

• @mikeyur said:
    VPSDime. No question.

Why?

• I've been running JIRA, Confluence and Stash on a VPSDime 6GB box for a year now. 0 issues.

• I favor time4vps more, or get both for the sake of hard decisions.

• @ThomLSA said:

VPSDime is highly reputable and reliable. Oktay's brands are no less than quality and you won't have to fear of him closing up shop and canceling your VPS.

• @ThomLSA said:
    Why?

Oktay and crew are great, excellent service. I've been a customer of theirs for 2 years, trust them to host production sites, solid network (Incero), and they'll be around in a year.

The other guys you listed there I'm not so sure of... The quality of their storage line is a complete joke, their network is laughably bad from the testing I've done, and it just screams "we're gonna drop off the map any day now".

• Ok, i'm with VPSDime :)

• Delimiter of course :)

There are some very aggressive Black Friday weekend offers for VPS/Storage right now

• ThomLSA said: DELETED

Why.. Just WHY?!

• Such people should be banned from opening new threads.

Software is like sex, it's better when it's free!

• jarjar Provider

Thanks for the well timed edit that I apparently can't revert. It's a forum, content shouldn't have a self destruct timer. Nothing left to do here but close it I guess.

Thanked by 2Clouvider NeoXiD

MagicSpam blackmails providers into buying their software, and ServerHub is a professional spam organization.

This discussion has been closed.