Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Subscribe to our newsletter

Advertise on LowEndTalk.com

Latest LowEndBox Offers

Required E3 with SSD [ LA | DAL | ATL | SEA ]
    New on LowEndTalk? Please read our 'Community Rules' by clicking on it in the right menu!

Required E3 with SSD [ LA | DAL | ATL | SEA ]

BharatBBharatB Member, Provider
    edited November 2015 in Requests

I'm open to locations like

Atlanta

Dallas

Seattle

Los Angeles

E3-1240v1

32GB RAM

1x512GB SSD or 2x256GB SSD

/29 + /27

10TB @ 1GBPS

Open to offers...

CC is currently out of stock with SSD so im looking...

EDIT : Open to any other location which has a ping of <1ms to binary.com

EDIT : open to Ashburn also

Readydedis, LLC - Managed Dedicated Servers

Comments

• RalliasRallias Member, Provider
      edited November 2015

BharatB said: CC is currently out of stock with SSD so im looking...

Have you thought about using their contact form to enquire when they'll be available? I'm sure it'll be a reasonable wait period. (no that's not an endorsement, I despise them, but you already indicated at least mildly you were willing to consider them as a possibility)

Anyhow, Los Angeles and Dallas are served by Quadranet. Atlanta and Seattle I'm not sure.

• BharatBBharatB Member, Provider

@Rallias i don't need a contact form I directly talk to them cause I resell, only issue is ssd others are all there... @OnraHost or @qps waiting for you to make an offer.

• I think @MarkTurner might have something for you. They've got servers in Atlanta

Thanked by 3BharatB MarkTurner ATHK
    • qpsqps Member, Provider
      edited November 2015

@BharatB We have servers in Atlanta and Los Angeles. Please add us on Skype and we can discuss further. Username: QuickPacket

• BharatBBharatB Member, Provider

Thread maybe closed.

• PhotonVPSPhotonVPS Member, Provider

Who did you end up going with?

Psychz Networks - Dedicated Servers, Co-location | PhotonVPS - SSD Cloud | YardVPS - Storage VPS | Layer 7 DDoS Mitigation

6 Continents - 14 Cities - LAX, DAL, CHI, ASH, LON, AMS, JNB, TPE, TKY, BOM, GRU, BCN, SIN, SYD

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Provider
      edited November 2015

BharatB said: Thread maybe closed.

I guess 'Flag' was the right link, not the 'Post Comment' button in this case.

Thanked by 1netomx

Clouvider Leading UK Cloud Hosting solution provider || UK Dedicated Servers Sale || Tasty KVM Slices || Latest LET Offer

Web hosting in Cloud | SSD & SAS True Cloud VPS on OnApp | Private Cloud | Dedicated Servers | Colocation | Managed Services

This discussion has been closed.