Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Alternative to PayPal
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Alternative to PayPal

Hi,

Is there any other alternative to PayPal Like 2Checkout. I did check payment wall but they don't seem to accept such payments unless directly through your paypal account.

Comments

• Stripe?

• Skrill ?

• @masterqqq said:
    Stripe?

Need to accept PayPal Payments.

• Jordan_NexHost said: Need to accept PayPal Payments.

Lets see... there's paypal, paypal, paypal's subsidiary braintree, paypal, paypal... did I mention paypal?

• @Rallias said:
    Lets see... there's paypal, paypal, paypal's subsidiary braintree, paypal, paypal... did I mention paypal?

They don't understand what i sell....

• If you cannot accept paypal payments directly, you won't be able to accept them using any other solution.

• Jordan_NexHost said: They don't understand what i sell....

Neither do we, how about explaining it

• @miTgiB said:
    Neither do we, how about explaining it

Shared Hosting, VPS, Dedicated, Colocation, Remote Protection, Gaming Slots..

• Jordan_NexHost said: Gaming Slots..

Don't accept PayPal for this, it is against their ToS. Bitcoin is your best bet for that, or just lose/spin off that part of your business so you can accept PayPal

• NexHostNexHost Member
    edited November 2015

@miTgiB said:
    Don't accept PayPal for this, it is against their ToS. Bitcoin is your best bet for that, or just lose/spin off that part of your business so you can accept PayPal

I'm not violating their ToS for anything that I sell through PayPal. and have a low amount of disputes. 2 within the space of a couple of months. and recently well a lot..

PayPal UK Executive Team stated this last time. and sorted my account out. and this is the same approach I have to take. but still looking for options for now.

• miTgiBmiTgiB Member
    edited November 2015

Jordan_NexHost said: I'm not violating their ToS for anything that I sell through PayPal.

Are Gaming slots not some form of game of chance?

9.2 Unlawful Internet Gambling Notice. Restricted transactions as defined in Federal Reserve Regulation GG are prohibited from being processed through your Account or your relationship with PayPal. Restricted transactions generally include, but are not limited to, transactions in which credit, electronic fund transfers, checks, or drafts are knowingly accepted by gambling businesses in connection with unlawful Internet gambling.

https://www.paypal.com/webapps/mpp/ua/useragreement-full

• NexHostNexHost Member
    edited November 2015

miTgiB said: Are Gaming slots not some form of game of chance?

I don't sell gaming slots through PayPal forgot to mention that.

My Limitation is due to Linked accounts. and due to risk factor. due to the amount of small transactions and disputes I get now. since people just love to launch a dispute before asking for a refund.

• Jordan_NexHost said: I don't sell gaming slots through PayPal forgot to mention that.

Are they listed on the same site where you do sollicite PayPal?

• @miTgiB said:
    Are they listed on the same site where you do sollicite PayPal?

No

• Then what do they not understand? You are the only person running hosting that can't have PayPal?

• NexHostNexHost Member
    edited November 2015

@miTgiB said:
    Then what do they not understand? You are the only person running hosting that can't have PayPal?

They don't understand what I'm doing; because on 2 disputes they are asking me to send the seller back the items I apparently sent to them. and are linking other accounts to my account. I'm not sure what is going on. but I am looking for alternatives. such as 2checkout.

They won't even close 1 dispute as the buyers keep marking it as Psychical Items and they won't Listen. The guy from PayPal I spoke to before said he is going to get it sent to the executive escalations as I explained to him that they resolved it last time. And we had a chat about what I sell.

• Jordan_NexHost said: such as 2checkout

My feeling on 2CO for a business in the modern western world is someone that is shady enough that PayPal won't deal with. Modulesgarden and Modulesfactory are the only places I don't have a negative impression of for using 2CO, since they are located in Poland and Egypt.

Jordan_NexHost said: they are asking me to send the seller back the items I apparently sent to them

Word jumble? This can't be right, if you already sent the item, how can you send it again? Don't you have tracking for what you already sent?

• miTgiB said: shady enough that PayPal

Nothing shady about what I do nor what I sell.

@miTgiB said:
    Word jumble? This can't be right, if you already sent the item, how can you send it again? Don't you have tracking for what you already sent?

I don't sell any psychical items... you clearly do not Listen. I am only Looking for a alternative. Go work for PayPal might be your best Option. as you are just like them.

• Jordan_NexHost said: you clearly do not Listen.

Go be like that then. I tried to listen, you are not able to explain it well seems to be the case.

• NexHostNexHost Member
    edited November 2015

@miTgiB said:
    Go be like that then. I tried to listen, you are not able to explain it well seems to be the case.

I think I explained it well enough. you have implied I am shady. when I'm not. I have done nothing wrong I have not violated their Polices. I have 20-30 people paying me between $100-155 each every month. and no such buyers have reported problems. I had 2 disputes over several months before taking NexHost over.

Now that I took NexHost over I have had 8+ in a month and this has caused PayPal to flag my account. and have limited me due to it.

27 Nov 2015: For reasons relating to the safe use of the PayPal Service we need some more information about some of your recent sales.
    This limitation cannot be appealed against.

So does anyone have any alternative solutions. as that is what I'm looking for. not to explain that I'm not a shady person. or have people imply such.

• Jordan_NexHost said: Now that I took NexHost over I have had 8+ in a month

Sounds like your fraud scanning is lacking. Are these new accounts? What are you doing to prevent fraudulent orders?

• NexHostNexHost Member
    edited November 2015

@miTgiB said:
    Sounds like your fraud scanning is lacking. Are these new accounts? What are you doing to prevent fraudulent orders?

It's got nothing to do with that. It's Chinese clients. getting poor speeds over NTT so they just dispute. and submit a ticket asking for a refund.

Anyone got any alternative solutions. as if you read what I said previously. the Limitation cannot be appealed against. so I have to find another payment provider.

• WebProjectWebProject Host Rep, Veteran

miTgiB said: Restricted transactions as defined in Federal Reserve Regulation GG

In UK no such thing as Federal Reserve Regulation.

• Jordan_NexHost said: It's Chinese clients.

So refund them before they can dispute. 60% of my client base is Chinese. If you simply treat them fairly, they are not the problem.

Thanked by 1linuxthefish
  • NexHostNexHost Member
    edited November 2015

@miTgiB said:
    So refund them before they can dispute. 60% of my client base is Chinese. If you simply treat them fairly, they are not the problem.

How can I refund before they dispute when they Just Launch a dispute without even asking for a refund. You are not Listening... Does not matter anyway read below.

Also if you had Listened this Limitation is for good and cannot be appealed. so I have to find a alternative solution does anyone have a alternative solution?

• miTgiBmiTgiB Member
    edited November 2015

Jordan_NexHost said: You are not Listening...

Yup, you must be 100% right, I am an idiot that is too new to know wtf I am doing when it comes to providing service and having happy customers.

Me and my 20 year old never limited PayPal will leave you to your glass house, you have enough stones, or I'd offer you some more.

Thanked by 5jar lbft trewq Mark_R Pwner
  • NexHostNexHost Member
    edited November 2015

miTgiB said: Yup, you must be 100% right, I am an idiot that is too new to know wtf I am doing when it comes to providing service and having happy customers.

First you imply I'm shady. now you are implying that I don't offer a good service and don't have happy customers? OK what ever you say.

miTgiB said: Me and my 20 year old never limited PayPal will leave you to your glass house, you have enough stones, or I'd offer you some more.

As stated I have done nothing wrong. i also mentioned PayPal have linked other accounts that have nothing to do with mine. and have Limited me. So not everyone has a perfect Life. and not everyone is treated the same way. There is a lot of other people in the same situation.

If anyone has any suggestions otherwise then to sit here and imply that I'm shady. or that I have done something wrong. Because I have done nothing wrong.

• miTgiB seems to have a lot of trouble reading past posts as literally all things they question have been mentioned before. I hope you don't have the same selective reading issue in support tickets.

Thanked by 1NexHost
  • Anyway so here is my issue.

PayPal have flagged other family members accounts to mine. Including the old owner of NexHost(s) Account as I was discussing it with them. as they have just recently Limited him. I have a low risk factor as my services stay up no one disputes. But taking over another business has effected my PayPal.

So PayPal are holding me responsible for other peoples actions.

This is not the only issue it's also them confusing what I'm selling. as people keep throwing disputes in stating I have not delivered their Items. or unauthorized claims there is a fair few. It does not look good.

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

I've never seen a PayPal account with that many disputes in 2 months. Me thinks there's more to that story, but whatever :)