Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Website to look for cheap dedis
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Website to look for cheap dedis

edited November 2015 in Help

I Know basically let/leb and wht .
As I'm looking for providers like wholesaleinternet I cannot find anything similar in either of the mentioned places.
Let has delimiter, dacentec , suggest ovh/sys/kimsufi and wht offers are out of my budget.
I'm looking for cheap boxes with unmetered inbound .
Don't care if they only have 2 upstream providers.
I can tolerate downtime (95 and above is fine) aa long as this doesn't involve packet loss.
Also hardware doesn't need to be new . I can re deploy very quickly and if this is a factor that brings price down then I welcome it.
Quadix like ( doesn't have to be quadix).
Also don't suggest datashack.
I'm a wsi customer but they rarely have stock of what I need.

Comments

• VirMachVirMach Member, Patron Provider

Look around on WHT first, then speak to a few of the companies in pre-sales and see if they can offer you any different deals. Sometimes they will allow you take away something from their offer to reduce price further.

In terms of price though, the names you're dropping are already some of the cheapest and it will be hard to go any cheaper because it does not exist unless someone is willing to lose money.

• Datashack? I haven't used them personally.

• edited November 2015

@black and @VirMach
    Edited first post.
    Bad thing about wht is that providers can't offer.
    Thanks for the input.

• VirMachVirMach Member, Patron Provider

inthecloudblog said: Edited first post. Bad thing about wht is that providers can't offer.

Can you be a little more specific on the specifications / type of servers you're looking for and the price range?

• edited November 2015

I can tell you what I don't need first :
    -Dual e5 .
    -ssd .
    -ddos protection.
    -multiple ips
    -premium network.
    - specific location

What I do need is :
    -somewhere like wsi where you can get a q9550 with 100 mbit unmetered for 15or a i5 760 with 16 gb for 25 ( was unmetered when I purchased from them).
    -availability of servers ( stock).
    - either unmetered inbound or unmetered both ways ( will be using 9 to 1 downstream).

Can't disclose usage publicly ( although it is legal and legit).

• How many servers can you order at a time?