Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Directadmin & Interworx cheapest licenses
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Directadmin & Interworx cheapest licenses

KeyJeyKeyJey Member
edited November 2015 in General

Hi, looking for for Directadmin and Interworx licenses for a new VPS.

Any experiences ?

Thanks !

Comments

• VestaCP is FREE

Thanked by 1KeyJey
  • Argh ! I pretended to say "Directadmin".

Trying VestaCP now ... looks very attractive to me !

• Best DirectAdmin licenses will be internal because providers can get lifetime licenses pretty cheap (especially after you have 20 active licenses). You could even offer to pay the lifetime cost to get access to it for free with your provider.

• 89 USD for a lifetime license at directadmin. Not so bad :)

Also interworx is free for 1 domain name !

• Interesting, thanks fellas !

• @KeyJey last time I bought Delimiter dedi, it came with a 10 domain free Interworx license. You might want to ask @MarkTurner whether the deal is still available.

Thanked by 1MarkTurner
  • vRozenSch00n said: @KeyJey last time I bought Delimiter dedi, it came with a 10 domain free Interworx license. You might want to ask @MarkTurner whether the deal is still available.

Unfortunately not, that was available last Black Friday (2014)

• MarkTurner said: last Black Friday (2014)

Time run fast :)

Thanked by 1MarkTurner
  • HaBangNetHaBangNet Member, Host Rep

You can try get a internal DA license, is cheap. or try zpanel is free.

• internal for directadmin is 5$

• HaBangNetHaBangNet Member, Host Rep

@HaBangNet said:
    You can try get a internal DA license, is cheap. or try zpanel is free.

Sorry I mean get a internal DA vps license from your Host is cheap. or try zpanel, is free. If the vps you using for own use, you can even try webuzo panel.

• edited November 2015

Zpanel I would not recommend it even touch with a stick. Very easy to hack we have many reports Zpanel sent DoS Attacks. Anyway search on google will shows good results about it :)

• good, good. malware and hacked sites clean up people also need to make a living. good suggestion.

HaBangNet said: try zpanel is free.

• Paid panels doesn't make much sense unless you're a shared hosting provider

• deployvmdeployvm Member, Host Rep

Interworx licenses -I can recommend License Cart (https://licensecart.com)

• Kloxo-MR 7 is FREE, with wow features :D

and i shared hosting provider with Kloxo-MR panel ;)

• Well, as an alternative, there's also VestaCP, which looks nice. What you think ?

• AmitzAmitz Member
    edited November 2015

Even though I generally liked it, VestaCP always failed for me at one point or another.
    I would prefer one of the other panels (paid ones) instead. It's just worth to have it hassle-free if you need a panel at all. Just ask @jarland why he switched from VestaCP to cPanel in the end...

• I know Amitz, I do use cPanel everywhere, this case is a managed VPS of my customer, he doesn't want to pay cPanel licenses anymore, I understand him, he just have 4 domains and no traffic.

So am looking for a CP replacement, but using something that fails with stupid issues it's a pain, I want something that works (stable) and low cost or free.

• What about webuzo ? would it work as a main control panel ? $25 per years is good.

• jazz1611jazz1611 Member
    edited November 2015

you can try with scripts http://oneinstack.com or https://github.com/lj2007331/oneinstack. as i see it easy manager + functions and more security

• mikhomikho Member, Host Rep

If he only has 4 domains and not that much graffic I would go with VestaCP.

Unless you change to much it works pretty nice.

• nitro85nitro85 Member
    edited November 2015

@KeyJey said:
    What about webuzo ? would it work as a main control panel ? $25 per years is good.

I use Webuzo (Softaculous), the paid version only brings a couple more auto CMS installers, besides that, it's exactly the same

Check this:

http://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/60748/info-best-free-vps-control-panels/p1

Thanked by 1KeyJey
  • KeyJeyKeyJey Member
    edited November 2015

I have both installed, vesta and webuzo. VestaCP is free, webuzo, the yearly paid version has complete support from softculous. This is very important to me.

Now checking how fast and if FPM is installed or can be installed easily.

For this small project, the answer is Webuzo, I also always adored those amazing guys.

• I would still recommend anyone else giving the InterWorx control panel a closer look. Free control panels are only asking for trouble and you can get InterWorx affordably through resellers. Check out their two week free trial to try it out.

• I got trials today, but just 15 days ..... damn, I'm full ofg pending tasks, so I don't know if I'll have time. But I really want to test it.