Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

vps with payment weekly periodically
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

vps with payment weekly periodically

hi guys,, i need vps can accept with payment in every week, if you were not ready for make menu for it it's okay if using for manually invoice.
my budget is maximum $1.8 for a week with spec minimum like in picture

and this is my condition of wallet in a week green for income red for spending,, i willing to pay for BTC payment.

thank you.

Comments

• haha:

4GB RAM

100GB HDD

4TB Traffic

at 1.65*4 = 6.6$/month

No. Simple.

• jbilohjbiloh Administrator, Veteran

There are some cloud providers that will sell service by the hour. Maybe that's a good fit for you?

• deployvmdeployvm Member, Host Rep

d2itsme said: my budget is maximum $1.8

I will recommend that you save up and wait. You should have more offers then. However, the specifications you desire may be unattainable on monthly/weekly payments.

For IaaS, it may be possible, but it will greatly exceed your budget, if you run it for 720 hours.

• Some provider allow you to pay after use. If you are paying weekly, prepare for the super high gateway process fee.

• RIYADRIYAD Member, Patron Provider

4GB RAM , 100GB disk ,4TB Traffic , 6.6$/month

hard to get + you gonna pay weekly !

if you find any provider , please share with us :)

Thanked by 1risharde
  • WolfWolf Member
    edited November 2015

Got an amazing idea!

Save money 4 weeks and then pay monthly? :D

Haha... Amazing.

Thanked by 1risharde
  • d2itsmed2itsme Member
    edited November 2015

update today

if you have offers good price .. it's okay please do not hesitate i'm just make adjustment for term of payments. And like @wolf said we can make a long term of business,if your service make me happy to publish my web.
    i'm just try to realize with my income everyday.