Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Any provider with low RAM and high bandwidth in TX?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Any provider with low RAM and high bandwidth in TX?

netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran
edited November 2011 in General

I'm looking for a VPS with 64 or 128mb and high bandwidth (above 500GB per month) to offer some VPN to some clients. Anyone knows who can help me with this? I am willing to pay per year, and I need it cheap ;D

Comments

• 123System's $15/yr 192mb plan includes 500gb/month:

https://123systems.net/billing/cart.php?a=confproduct&i=5

• netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

Are they old enough? Or they are new?

• @netomx a quick simple list of providers will be at http://lowendstock.com ...pretty simple list to look at as he sorted it already. then you can cross reference those with lowendbox.com reviews.

• Also check out cripperz's vps. 64MB and 500GB BW per month. Very fast with support as I could see from the last problem with the vps node. I am very happy with the service so far.

Thanked by 1cripperz
  • I can't recommend you 123systems, period.

• @yomero said: I can't recommend you 123systems, period.

Based on prior business dealings with said company, I tend to agree.

• BoltersdriveerBoltersdriveer Member, LIR
    edited November 2011

Not attempting to advertise, but I'm providing VPS's in Texas as well. Contact me if you'd like a special package for that needs :V

@Aldryic said: I can't recommend you 123systems, period.

Everything from 123Sys seems to be quiet on LET now.

• No, I posted in their last thread, they are behaving desperately like Westnetsouth...

edited November 2011

How desperate is desperate? Haven't been keeping up with them. :p

• They have been sending continous promotions, last one was for an OpenVZ 2gb RAM for 7 dls. I have a vps with them, but its not very stable, I just used for testing.

• yomeroyomero Member
    edited November 2011

Lots of offers, discount, restocking cheap annual plans

@thekreek

Was 10 USD or not?

• Looks like 123Sys [might] be going into deadpool soon?

• @netomx yeah @Boltersdriveer seems like a good server too. He partially contributed a freeshell vps for us @ CP. I have created you a freeshell account (check your email) with vpn access u can test the connectivity from Loomhosts. So far its good connection i must say.

edited November 2011

Haha, been using VPN's from some servers I own for a while now.

• @cripperz how do you get on the list at lowendstock?

Thank you for all your comments.
    I cant use cripperz because they are in Kansas, and also, I have one with them ;D

And thanks cripperz, I saw the email, but what about the freeshell? Can you explain me that? I dont get what should I need a freeshell

edited November 2011

We are based in Dallas, Texas ;D . Can give you a special price for VPS, what are you looking for?

• @netomx well details of the freeshell can also be found http://freeshell.cripperz.sg .. just msg in the forum or anything. Well u can do anything u want with it i guess. There's vpn and web access for it. Including email as well. i dunno i just give it out to all customers lately for those who already have vps with us.

• One of the criterias for freeshell from that link is to leave your PC on at all time to do virtual mining but if I have to leave my pc on all the time, the electricity cost per month is enough to buy a low budget vps and if I have a low budget vps, I don't need a free shell account. Kind of a double paradox :).

• Haha u got that part mixed up. The rules in the forum is meant for those non vps or hosting customers. Its not applicable for those who already have a service with us

Well @Boltersdriveer I've sent you a message from the forums. I just need PPP, TAP/TUN and low RAM, and high bandwidth. :P

You can close this. LoomHosts help me with this and I am very happy with them, they even recompiled the kernel for my requirement!