[HIRING] Technical Writer (Linux Background)
I'm in the market for a few decent freelance technical writers.
Requirements for Technical writing
Must be about one of the following topics
- A) Cloud Technology (Examples: AWS, RackSpace, Docker, Vagrant)
- Linux Applications (Examples: Apache, NGINX, ELK Stacks)
- C) Configuration Management tools (Examples: Chef, Puppet, Ansible, Salt)
- D) Virtualization Platforms (Examples: ProxMox, OpenStack, ESXi)
- E) Scripting (Examples: Python, Ruby, Bash, PHP)
- F) Open Source web based programs (Things found here: https://github.com/Kickball/awesome-selfhosted)
These are tutorials. All articles must include detailed steps to reproduce.
Fluent english is a must
Original work only
Writer will own no copyright to the work, once payment is made the content will belong to me
500 word minimum (not including commands run)
I will provide an environment that you can use to install, test, configure, etc while writing.
This is an on-going project. Long term relationships are wanted.
Pricing: Dependent based on quality of previous work and is negotiable.
Payment will be made via PayPal or Amazon Payments. Payment via other processors can be arranged.
Contact: PM or IRC (FreeNode. Nick HackPat)