Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Need web hosting very fast - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Need web hosting very fast

2»

Comments

• @darknessends said:
    RyanARP - Catalyst host, very fast.

Thanks but do they offer free cpanel transfer from old host ?

• Pardon my ignorance, but is the OP not requesting e-mail accounts and MySQL already set up and managed for him? Some of the offers (like @mikho $3/yr) surely can't be taking that into account.

• Buyshared with @francisco. It's fast, cheap, dedicated IP, shell access,..

Thanked by 1Francisco
  • +1 for Buyshared

• @NanoG6 said:
    Buyshared with francisco. It's fast, cheap, dedicated IP, shell access,..

Do they provide free cpanel website transfer ?

• @vlearnedu said:
    Do they provide free cpanel website transfer ?

I don't know, not advertised on their web. Just contact him and maybe he can do something for you

• mikhomikho Member, Host Rep

@Ole_Juul said:
    Pardon my ignorance, but is the OP not requesting e-mail accounts and MySQL already set up and managed for him? Some of the offers (like mikho $3/yr) surely can't be taking that into account.

I haven't offered anything since OP requested SSD and I don't have that in the US. I merely clarified a question asked in this thread.

I do however restore cPanel backups and try to help users with their problems (to a certain level) so if OP wants to try it, it is his decision.