Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What do you think some providers changed the route after you order server some days.
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

What do you think some providers changed the route after you order server some days.

I meet some gays(oneman?) do it.

Comments

• deployvmdeployvm Member, Host Rep
    edited November 2015

Are you talking about peering with China Telecom or Unicom?

I do not think providers purposely remove any direct peering arrangements with CT/CU, PCCW or KT a few days after the service has become popular, in order to save costs.

It may be due to fibre cuts or unforeseen circumstances.

• @deployvm said:
    Are you talking about peering with China Telecom or Unicom?

I do not think providers purposely remove any direct peering arrangements with CT/CU, PCCW or KT a few days after the service has become popular, in order to save costs.

It may be due to fibre cuts or unforeseen circumstances.

Sure? But it do not change back again unless i send ticket.

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

qibinghua said: I meet some gays

Were they friendly?

• maybe saturated link, and then they modify "route"

• This is how the Internet works, routes change all the time.

• too much work and hassle to do this, so - no, i dont think so.
    second, do you mean route from you (in china) to your server?
    if so, that is most likely caused by your ISP at home; not the server provider.

• @ItsChrisG said:
    too much work and hassle to do this, so - no, i dont think so.
    second, do you mean route from you (in china) to your server?
    if so, that is most likely caused by your ISP at home; not the server provider.

In route and Out route all changed.. :)

• Unless there is only one possible link (i.e.single homed) it's normal to see routes change from time to time.

• @erkin said:
    Unless there is only one possible link (i.e.single homed) it's normal to see routes change from time to time.

I have many servers in China,Hongkong,Japan,SGC too, so i can monitor that. :)