Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

buyshared.net, how they can offer hosting for such a low price? - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

buyshared.net, how they can offer hosting for such a low price?

13»

Comments

• pbgbenpbgben Member, Host Rep
    edited August 2016

@seeker I can do this for $1, we don't pay for a panel so you wont get a conformation email but its legit! HDD space is extra, logon is extra, public IP is extra.

Thanked by 1Safehousecloud
  • ATHKATHK Member

@Seeker said:
    Does anybody here have Buyshared or some other (reseller) hosting with separate CPANEL login that would be able to sell it for an even cheaper price than this?

Only need few GB of space and I like to save money, plus somebody else might be interested in the future.

PM me, I've got a reseller with buyshared.

Depending on what you're hosting and the disk/BW needed I might be able to help you out.

• Hey have their own shit.

• @Francisco Please check pm

• so, where is buydedis.net ??

• K4Y5K4Y5 Member
    edited August 2016

@onemanshow said:
    so, where is buydedis.net ??

Aldryic hasn't been updated to handle dedis yet. But, I am sure a patch is on its way to remedy the situation.

Thanked by 1onemanshow
  • FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

@onemanshow said:
    so, where is buydedis.net ??

The new KVM's are more or less dedi's ;)

Francisco

• WebGuruWebGuru Member
    edited August 2016

@Francisco any update on cheap WHMCS licenses? This will really boost your reseller hosting biz.

One thing i don't understand why don't you offer ddos protection with your shared/reseller hosting like you do buyvm? You can increase the price a little for every plan to adjust it or you can offer it as separate plan? ddos protection these days is a must because there are too many kids playing the silly little games from their basements these days!

btw you offer dedicated ip for every reseller so what happens if there is an attack on that ip? Account suspend? nullrouting? warning?

WebGuru said: btw you offer dedicated ip for every reseller so what happens if there is an attack on that ip? Account suspend? nullrouting? warning?

Only that IP would get nullrouted.

We've talked about DDOS protection on the shared hosting but we feel it would compete with the VPS side too much since we would have people that really should be using a VPS trying to fit into a $5/year plan.

You don't realize how cheap people can be, it's pretty crazy.

Francisco

Thanked by 2k0nsl vimalware
  • @Francisco said:

WebGuru said: btw you offer dedicated ip for every reseller so what happens if there is an attack on that ip? Account suspend? nullrouting? warning?

Only that IP would get nullrouted.

We've talked about DDOS protection on the shared hosting but we feel it would compete with the VPS side too much since we would have people that really should be using a VPS trying to fit into a $5/year plan.

You don't realize how cheap people can be, it's pretty crazy.

Francisco

Thanks for the quick reply. Yea i can understand your situation some people just want everything for cheap but thn they also complain about quality. Any news about WHMCS are you going to offer it anytime soon with reseller plans for a good price?

@WebGuru said:
    Thanks for the quick reply. Yea i can understand your situation some people just want everything for cheap but thn they also complain about quality. Any news about WHMCS are you going to offer it anytime soon with reseller plans for a good price?

We're in the middle of the new KVM product roll out so for now i'm not pushing into any other projects. Give me a little bit and I'll see about getting it added :)

Francisco

• @Francisco said:

@WebGuru said:

We're in the middle of the new KVM product roll out so for now i'm not pushing into any other projects. Give me a little bit and I'll see about getting it added :)

Francisco

Sure no problem :)