Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Need a server Atom
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Need a server Atom

Atom server

Single core

Hard disk - 100GB +

100mbps network

Location USA preferred

2GB RAM

/28 subnet ip - justification will be provided

Any deals please post , no OVH or Delimiter

Thanks

Comments

• Have you got a budget?

• Maybe http://microservers.io ?

Wholesale Internet usually has atoms available, but don't think you can tack on a /28. Most providers won't provide that many IPs to such a small server, most atom offers are single IP - especially if you're looking for dirt cheap <$10/mo pricing.

• edited November 2015

How's a

Atom D525
    2GB ram
    160gb HDD or 32GB SSD
    Unmetered @ 100mbit
    1Gbit DDoS protected
    Los Angeles
    /28 IPV4.

PM if interested (open to anyone) or skype me (tinytunnel)

• @mikeyur said:
    Maybe http://microservers.io ?

Wholesale Internet usually has atoms available, but don't think you can tack on a /28. Most providers won't provide that many IPs to such a small server, most atom offers are single IP - especially if you're looking for dirt cheap <$10/mo pricing.

I wish to look for a provider who provides it

• @TinyTunnel_Tom said:
    How's a

Atom D525
    2GB ram
    160gb HDD or 32GB SSD
    Unmetered @ 100mbit
    1Gbit DDoS protected
    Los Angeles
    /28 IPV4.

PM if interested (open to anyone) or skype me (tinytunnel)

Pmed

• It is not a must to be atom but a single core server is fine , that means not much concerned about CPU but price should be low

Mostly less than 30$

• bersybersy Member
    edited November 2015

@MarkTurner has $5/m Atom dedi in my book, but I can't remember its specs.

PS

My bad, "no OVH or Delimiter" has been detected :(

Oh, I've just googled it http://www.delimitervps.com/landingpage/blades/?p=A2302100

• ErnieErnie Patron Provider, Veteran

We have atoms available.

• BharatBBharatB Member, Patron Provider

We have Atoms

Intel Atom C2758

8GB RAM

250GB HDD

10TB @ 1GBPS

/28 IPv4

Please contact us sales[at]readydedi.com for pricing.

• @bersy said:
    MarkTurner has $5/m Atom dedi in my book, but I can't remember its specs.

PS

My bad, "no OVH or Delimiter" has been detected :(

Oh, I've just googled it http://www.delimitervps.com/landingpage/blades/?p=A2302100

And @MarkTurner

I wish to say , I had very good experience and very cheap services with Delimiter and I agree with it , anyway I wish to say , it may be right on the company's way and I don't find them doing something wrong but , for me it was bad at last because they just terminated all my services for only one server which had issues and they actually did not or hardly responded to the refund request of an ADVANCE PAYMENT, which was paid for extra 3 months of service before the service was suspended, anyhow it is common in the industry so I had fair decent resolution with other US based hosts so I thought it was the same with Delimiter , my bad , also it depends on the amount and type of issue where account should be terminated my other services were innocent with no spam issues but terminated as well , Anyway when we think on Delimiter view it is no wrong , I am not going to claim something but I just learnt my lesson , and I should be more careful when selecting a provider .

But until the suspension or issue arise , you guys really rock with performance and network and also the support was fine, so I would recommend you to others ,

"no one can satisfy everyone"

Just to make this clear to all !

• @vlearnedu so did or didn't you host phishing sites before your services were suspended?