Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Anyone can contact alphavps.bg?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Anyone can contact alphavps.bg?

I contacted them for 2 days ago without any reply. It's my vps suspension.

Ticket system seems not responsive. No one there. i need to reach them to get my vps back online asap.

Comments

• What's the story? They do have "guaranteed uptime", but their TOS has this ominous statement:

We reserve the right to refuse, cancel or suspend service, at our sole discretion.

They also mention things that may make them unresponsive:

NOTICE: IF YOUR ACCOUNT IS FOUND TO CONTAIN ILLEGAL ACTIVITY, ILLEGAL MP3 FILES, PIRATED SOFTWARE, HACKER PROGRAMS, WAREZ PROGRAMS, OR ANY OTHER ILLEGAL FILES, YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE TERMINATED IMMEDIATELY, WITH OR WITHOUT NOTICE.

Do you have any content that may trigger anything like that?

• That is why i have contact them for the detailed of suspension. As i am only given reason for spamming without any report. So i submitted ticket ask them and i am prompt to fix this after my vps online.

• Were you violating the TOS ?
    They claim to have 24/7 support so it's odd not to respond for 2 days but seems like what they have on their website is not what they do.
    Is it your first month with them or you've been using them for a while ?

• AlexBarakovAlexBarakov Patron Provider, Veteran

This is all resolved.

I am short on staff, handling such cases. My guys are handling most of the technical issues, however abuse is handled solely by me and it deffinetely was not my first priority, considering the high amount of SMTP connections. At the end, it's deffinetely possible there was a compromise over the machine, which we will investigate furtherly.

About the TOS thing, which @Ole_Juul - we have never refused service to anyone, it was just something to keep us protected from future issues. I am not going to tollerate someone cursing over me or my staff for example.

@iClickAndHost
    We have 24/7 support, howeve Abuse is not something, which is top priorirty in most of the cases.

Thanked by 1Ole_Juul
  • AlexBarakov said: howeve Abuse is not something, which is top priorirty in most of the cases

Mhm. One just has to re-read that again and again, tells you a lot about some businesses :)

Thanked by 1alexvolk
  • RadiRadi Host Rep, Veteran

I have an opened ticket, from 03/12/2015, still no reply. :)