Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Holiday 2015 Special Offers
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Holiday 2015 Special Offers

HostMyBytesHostMyBytes Member
edited November 2015 in Offers

Still buying your web hosting from humanized alligators and turkeys? Stop wasting your money this holiday season, and get a whole lot more for your hard earned dollars.

This holiday, treat yourself to something special from HostMyBytes. With our holiday bundles you can buy something for yourself and get a free gift to give to others! Go ahead you deserve a treat, and your friends deserve better hosting.

We won't tell if you keep it all for yourself.

HOLIDAY BUNDLE A - $4.49/month
.... .- .--. .--. -.-- -....- .... --- .-.. .. -.. .- -.--
1GB Cloud VPS Resource Pool + FREE GIFT 1GB Shared cPanel

Deploy up to 2 VPS instances anytime and anywhere across our four locations.
1GB RAM / 1GB vSwap / 2 CPUs / 50GB Disk / 2TB Bandwidth / 2 IPv4
FREE DDOS PROTECTION (in Phoenix, Montreal and Strasbourg)
ORDER NOW $4.49
[link to: https://clients.hostmybytes.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=131].

HOLIDAY BUNDLE B - $5.49/month
-- . .-. .-. -.-- -....- -.-. .... .-. .. ... - -- .-
2GB Cloud VPS Resource Pool + FREE GIFT 5GB Shared cPanel

Deploy up to 3 VPS instances anytime and anywhere across our four locations.
2GB RAM / 2GB vSwap / 3 CPUs / 75GB Disk / 5TB Bandwidth / 3 IPv4
ORDER NOW $5.49
[link to: https://clients.hostmybytes.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=132].

HOLIDAY BUNDLE C - $7/month
.... .- .--. .--. -.-- -....- -. . .-- -....- -.-- . .- .-.
3GB Cloud VPS Resource Pool + FREE GIFT 10GB Shared cPanel

Deploy up to 4 VPS instances anytime and anywhere across our four locations.
3GB RAM / 3GB vSwap / 4 CPUs / 125GB Disk / 4TB Bandwidth / 4 IPv4
ORDER NOW $7
[link to: https://clients.hostmybytes.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=134].

WHAT ARE CLOUD VPS RESOURCE POOLS – Our OpenVZ Cloud Resource Pools are what
others call cloud. We give you a hefty allocation of resources that you can dice up into different VPSes on demand across our four locations. Unfamiliar with VPS Resource Pools? We have a page that explains them more:
http://hostmybytes.com/resource-pools.php
(Available in: 1. Phoenix, Arizona, USA 2. Jacksonville, Florida 3. Quebec, Canada 4. Strasbourg, France)

**SHARED CPANEL **– Includes everything you need to get started today with web hosting + DNS + email + many more features. Yes, we will migrate your accounts for free from any other host that uses cPanel.
(Available in: 1. Los Angeles, California, USA 2. Nuremberg, Germany 3. Maidenhead, United
Kingdon 4. Brisbane, Australia)

About HostMyBytes

HostMyBytes started selling hosting in 2014. We offer cheap web hosting from data centers around the planet. No matter where you are with your needs we have something for you; from entry level cPanel shared hosting all the way up to large resource KVM servers. We have dedicated servers available too! Contact us for pricing [link to: https://clients.hostmybytes.com/submitticket.php?step=2&deptid=3].

Here are Five Reasons to Choose HostMyBytes

1. Care: We work hard to satisfy our valued customers
  2. Guarantee: 30-Day money back satisfaction guarantee for new customers
  3. Power: Xeon many core powered servers with RAID drive arrays
  4. Choice: Many locations to choose from
  5. Available: Customer Support with 24x7 coverage

Need something different? We can arrange custom packages to meet your needs. Let's talk about how HostMyBytes can serve you.
[link to: https://clients.hostmybytes.com/submitticket.php].

Comments

• I suppose you made something wrong with the title of the thread...

• GM2015GM2015 Member
    edited November 2015

Why you ruin the fun?

Title is/was for history and education:
    Holiday 2015 Ad Template

Are the FR nodes from OVH servers?

Frecyboy said: I suppose you made something wrong with the title of the thread...

• @Frecyboy said:
    I suppose you made something wrong with the title of the thread...

Sorry, "Special Offers" got taken off of it by mistake.

GM2015 said: Are the FR nodes from OVH servers?

Yes

• kvm
    release promotions ??

• So holiday bundle c is pricier than your Olympic pool promo and have less resources? Nice.

• @Junkless said:
    So holiday bundle c is pricier than your Olympic pool promo and have less resources? Nice.

Promos are unique and subject to expire. All plans offered are exceptional values.

Thanked by 1Junkless
  • HostMyBytesHostMyBytes Member
    edited November 2015

@qq7119 said:
    release promotions ??

Yup, for Phoenix, Arizona & Quebec, Canada locations at this time. Please have a look:
    https://clients.hostmybytes.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=122
    https://clients.hostmybytes.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=124

• With these bundles, can you assign more than 1 CPU per VPS?

• Nekki said: With these bundles, can you assign more than 1 CPU per VPS?

Yes, you can assign as many CPU's as you are allowed to create VPS. In other words, if you can create 3 VPS, you get 3 CPUs to allocate and can allocate them however you wish.

• RozzaRozza Member
    edited November 2015

I wouldn't recommend buying from these guys. I ordered a KVM resource pool on 28/10/2015, and was unable to create VM's. Their "support" team is hopeless, going round and round in circles, most likely outsourced. Every request I made to get the ticket escalated to management was ignored. Hell, the ticket I submitted to the management department was moved back to their "support" team.

When the owner finally decided to pay attention (about a week later), he issued a refund, credited me with 3 months of service and said he would personally handle my tickets and get everything working right. 2 weeks later? Still nothing. What's the point if you can't even use the service..

• @Rozza: I am sorry for the problems you have faced, but we did send you a full refund after bringing these problems to our attention. As a courtesy, we also provided you with 3 months free while we worked on the issues. I believe that we did let you know up front that these issues might take time to sort, since we had to work with the developers of our software for this.

• @HostMyBytes said:
    Rozza: I am sorry for the problems you have faced, but we did send you a full refund after bringing these problems to our attention. As a courtesy, we also provided you with 3 months free while we worked on the issues. I believe that we did let you know up front that these issues might take time to sort, since we had to work with the developers of our software for this.

I have no problems with "working on the issues" (I was just giving everyone a complete picture), what I do have a problem with is the lack of support. Ignoring clients' tickets isn't really a good business strategy imo. I'm not expecting instant replies, but it would be nice to get someone who knows what they're doing.

Thanked by 1bersy
  • I've been with these guys for a few months now and so far it's been a fairly smooth ride. I have a VPS at their Quebec location and the performance has been a little below average but perfectly fine for what I need it for. My main issue is the slow Disk I/O:

dd if=/dev/zero of=test bs=64k count=16k conv=fdatasync

16384+0 records in

16384+0 records out

1073741824 bytes (1.1 GB) copied, 151.241 s, 7.1 MB/s

but everything else has been decent. There are random times when I have had a few minutes of downtime and I log back in to find my VPS had been rebooted but it hasn't been enough of an issue that I need to contact them about it. For the price I'm paying the service is decent.