Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

It's good to be back!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

It's good to be back!

It's been more than a year since we stopped providing services here and elsewhere. The closure was due to some personal reasons which needed utmost attention. And now when everything is good, more attention can be put to the business as we're ready to start the next chapter by offering Dedicated servers.

We'll be offering dedicated servers out of US and France. We'll be posting an offer soon, all dedicated servers will be within LET pricing limits.

It's time to say that it really feels good to be back again. Looking forward to be an active part of this great community again.

Comments

• Good luck !

Thanked by 1GM2015
  • @cociu said:
    Good luck !

Thank you!

• RadiRadi Host Rep, Veteran

Good luck.

Thanked by 1GM2015
  • @Radi said:
    Good luck.

Thanks!

Thanked by 1Radi
  • Good luck.

• Who are you?

Thanked by 1netomx
  • @Nekki said:
    Who are you?

Just another OVH and ColoCrossing reseller I'd assume.

• @GM2015 said:
    Good luck.

Thanks!

• @Nekki said:
    Who are you?

I'm not quite sure I understand in what sense you're asking the question, however I've been a LET member for more than 2 years now.

• OVH for France but no CC for US.

• Welcome. If you can do some really awesome stuff then stay all you like. Another CC reseller is not really welcomed here.

• @ultimatehostings said:
    I'm not quite sure I understand in what sense you're asking the question, however I've been a LET member for more than 2 years now.

You said you were providing services before but I don't remember you, what was your last company called?

• GM2015GM2015 Member
    edited November 2015

Good luck.

That's all I see in this thread.

http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=1112802

Nekki said: what was your last company called?

• thread review wasn't conducive at all but good luck anyways

• Good luck.

It should help you to make up your mind about staying away.

century1stop said: thread review wasn't conducive at all but good luck anyways

• @GM2015 said:
    Good luck.

hard to say, perhaps there may be a turn around :)

• @Nekki said:
    You said you were providing services before but I don't remember you, what was your last company called?

Our company was and is called Ultimatehostings

• @GM2015 said:
    Good luck.

I would say that everyone sometimes has a bad patch but it does not really mean that they cannot be trusted or are someone who you should stay away from. Before we closed we issued pro-rated refunds to all who were eligible.

• I would say that everyone sometimes has a bad patch but it does not really mean that they cannot be trusted or are someone who you should stay away from. Before we closed we issued pro-rated refunds to all who were eligible.

Good on you. The ones that silently disappear, become inaccessible or don't pro-rate refunds don't deserve 2nd chances IMO.

• @ricardo said:
    Good on you. The ones that silently disappear, become inaccessible or don't pro-rate refunds don't deserve 2nd chances IMO.

Thanks, I believe that you are on a responsibility of refunding someone if you are unable to provide them with a service they paid for.

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

ultimatehostings said: I would say that everyone sometimes has a bad patch but it does not really mean that they cannot be trusted or are someone who you should stay away from. Before we closed we issued pro-rated refunds to all who were eligible.

That's a good sign. What are you doing different this time?

Thanked by 1singsing
  • ultimatehostings said: Our company was and is called Ultimatehostings

Hmm, ok then.

• @raindog308 said:

Earlier the offering were only VPS and now it's dedicated. We're working on different plans on how to offer additional services such as VPN, storage VPS and others but it will take time. For now the sole concentration is on selling unmanaged dedicated servers but also assist customers as more as possible even with a unmanaged service.

• I had a KVM in Dallas with Ultimate Hosting for about 6 months until they closed up. They were good, and I was sorry to see them go. I was issued a prorated refund on my annual payment and they gave some notice on their closing. I have nothing bad to say about Ultimate Hosting. Just my 2 cents.

• We'd love to have you as our customer again. Thanks!

• @ultimatehostings i have no idea who you are but as you said ur a Ex-Host who re-started the business after some time Welcome back pls offer some interesting stuff

Not the usual ones

• I also had a KVM in Dallas with Ultimate Hostings. It was a great vps and I was really disappointed when they shut it all down.

I understand life happens sometimes, I hope it works out well for you this time!

• @simonindia said:

Thank you. We'll be offering dedicated servers for now, but we'll be listing new services soon.

• @joereid said:

It's sad to hear that you were disappointed but not anymore we're going to be here for a long time now.