Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Controll multiple Windows VPS at the same time
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Controll multiple Windows VPS at the same time

Hi,
I have 16 VPS each one installed with windows and I want to know if there is any way to controll them at the same time,example: all start firefox and open some pages without conecting remotly in each of them and do it.
How is this possible?
The 16VPS are all inside of one dedicated server
I use proxmox 4.0 for virtualization

Comments

• set up windows scheduler to launch a batch script that does what you want. I assume you run firefox with imacros.

• Hi,

You can try using windows task scheduler, you can find the steps on how it works here https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/cc748993.aspx
    depending on what version of windows you're running.

• Or you can pay me and I'll make you a script that does exactly what you need in AutoIt.
    If it's something simple I'll do it for free.

• ZealZeal Member
    edited November 2015

@Four20 said:
    Or you can pay me and I'll make you a script that does exactly what you need in AutoIt.
    If it's something simple I'll do it for free.

Can you make a bot for Felspire?
    Most of game is automated, need to click a pop-up and task links on side occasional as they show.

• @Zeal said:
    Most of game is automated, need to click a pop-up and task links on side occasional as they show.

Yea send me a pm with more info, something with pictures so I can understand as I've never played that game.