Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Need powerful server, DMCA/Copyright ignored
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Need powerful server, DMCA/Copyright ignored

I need the server with at least 2xE5 CPU (32 core+)

Ecatel is out of stock, Hostkey has a lot of outages and terrible supports.

Highly appreciated your helps if you could provide the server or tell me where to rent it.

Thank you.

Comments

• depend on your budget
    ovh or online.net

• RIYADRIYAD Member, Patron Provider

does ovh really ignore DMCA complains ? @tommy

• @RIYAD said:
    does ovh really ignore DMCA complains ? tommy

Yes as it is an american law not applicable to them, does not mean they wont act on the report within the DMCA inline with simular EU laws.

• @RIYAD said:

LOL look at your signature.

• @RIYAD said:

I'm sure they wouldn't put up with to many complaints even if the law isn't applicable to them.

• RIYADRIYAD Member, Patron Provider
    edited November 2015

tommy , i my self using ovh , i had chat with their support about this before , they said , they do act on dmca complains , and they might even go up to suspend dedicated server , so was not sure , when you said they ignores

• linuxthefishlinuxthefish Member
    edited November 2015

I've had like 3 complaints on my OVH seedbox all for the same thing, and the company that sent the DMCA send it to the abuse email i set on the IP as well as CC'd to OVH's abuse email. Nothing happened and I still run my seedbox there.

However a friend did get his OVH server suspended for ignoring complaints!

Check @cociu's topics on LET, his services are second to none! I think he sells dedicated servers via PM

• @tommy said:
    depend on your budget
    ovh or online.net

I have large budget.

OVH will null route the server if your site has DMCA violated content.

Online.net: https://forum.online.net/index.php?/topic/5439-do-you-need-to-follow-dmca-guidelines/

• @linuxthefish thanks, yes i ignore totaly dmca so if you are interesed you can tell me your budget and i will offer you something

• Hello, what is your budget? :)