Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DDoS protected EU server with /24
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

DDoS protected EU server with /24

linuxthefishlinuxthefish Member
edited November 2015 in Requests

Hi, I'm looking for a super cheap server anywhere in Europe with a /24 and DDoS protection. Minimum specs are 32gb ram, 4x 1TB drives, and a CPU with a passmark over 8000. 1gbps port and 20TB traffic also :)

Budget is as low as possible, even if it means a crap provider and 10gbit protection!

Comments

• I don't know about the DDoS protection but I can recommend @Clouvider

If you need a /24 I have one available.

• rds100rds100 Member
    edited November 2015

Seflow? But a /24 won't be cheap nowadays.

Thanked by 1linuxthefish
  • AndreixAndreix Member, Host Rep

I don't know about other providers, but I can't offer such thing without 800 EUR first month (200 EUR after).

Thanked by 1linuxthefish
  • AlbaHostAlbaHost Member, Host Rep

You can give a look at zare.co.uk

Thanked by 1linuxthefish
  • Also check OVH.

• @rds100 said:
    Also check OVH.

OVH and Zare are perfect providers, but sadly I can't use them as they have "bad ping to Israel"!

• @linuxthefish said:
    OVH and Zare are perfect providers, but sadly I can't use them as they have "bad ping to Israel"!

That would you say a good ping to Israel is? Could you PM/Skype me a test IP if you have one so that I can run some tests? I'll also send you an IP

• NyrNyr Community Contributor, Veteran
    edited November 2015

If latency to Israel is a priority and DDoS protection is needed, I would check with providers out of Frankfurt, maybe some Voxility customer.

You should also consider renting the /24 yourself and asking the provider to announce it if the budget is limited.

• Steven_FSteven_F Member
    edited November 2015

What about online.net? I'm pretty sure most of Israel's fiber runs through France, so I can't imagine the latency would get much better than someone in France.

Edit:
    It's Italy, I'm pretty sure it's Italy, actually. I'm pretty sure there's someone DDoS protected in Italy.

• check NAV.RO ?

• I think Israel is routed mostly through Frankfurt Germany. Now France and UK are much closer to Frankfurt than Israel to Frankfurt. In other words the extra latency added by hosting in France or UK would be just some small percent from the total latency to Israel.

Do you have "low ping" to anywhere at all?

• @linuxthefish said:

AFAIK, the Israeli fibres... are connected with London, Marseille, Milan and Frankfurt.