Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

GoDaddy $1.com Domain Promo Grab now today!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

GoDaddy $1.com Domain Promo Grab now today!

hyena56hyena56 Member
edited November 2015 in General

Hello there GoDaddy is in promotions today.

$1 for Domain .com only PayPal not accepted just use debit cards or close auto renewals.

Here is the coupon code
cjccoup99

This is only valid for new accounts.

Comments

• Joined November 7

• @ATHK said:

Joined November 7

?? So? is there a problem with this i'm only posting for someone to know to grab domain on GoDaddy? I'm not posting my offers lol.

• @SandwichVPN said:
    I'm not posting my offers lol.

Yet, you posted a link to a GoDaddy page that's in PH and doesn't seem to be subjected to New accounts only. You haven't explained anything and you can't use PayPal...

• @ATHK said:
    Yet, you posted a link to a GoDaddy page that's in PH and doesn't seem to be subjected to New accounts only. You haven't explained anything and you can't use PayPal...

Now edited thank you.

• Wouldn't even use these cunts if they paid me $1

Thanked by 3varwww Rolter Roph
  • @hostnoob said:
    Wouldn't even use these cunts if they paid me $1

They're losing money with each domain. Sounds like a win to me. I never renew at GD anyways.

• This only works with new accounts.

• @Gunter said:
    They're losing money with each domain. Sounds like a win to me. I never renew at GD anyways.

There should be a win from their side that we couldn't call.

• I wouldn't touch GoDaddy with a 10 foot pole.

Thanked by 2Rolter eLohkCalb
  • I would register domains with them and transfer away or let them expire (auto renew off always).

• @TheOnlyDK said:
    I would register domains with them and transfer away or let them expire (auto renew off always).

Yeah

• GD ewww just no, I don't think you can transfer the domain for like 6 months or something.

• @IgniteServers said:
    GD ewww just no, I don't think you can transfer the domain for like 6 months or something.

Yes you can i managed transfer more than 5 domains name from GD to another registrar

Thanked by 1IgniteServers
  • @Acacy said:
    Yes you can i managed transfer more than 5 domains name from GD to another registrar

Thanks for the clarification I stand corrected. How long before you can transfer them instantly?

• Usually more than 6 months