Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[hetzner] anybody can resell me a hetzner EX-40?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[hetzner] anybody can resell me a hetzner EX-40?

I tried to buy a hetzner. but they want an international passport, and I've never gone abroad.

I want to know if somebody can resell a Hetzner EX-40 to me, with dedicated account, so i bypass that international passport thingy.

I will be willing to pay $50 one-time fee, then I will renew it myself.

Comments

• K4Y5K4Y5 Member
    edited November 2015

No one is going to risk selling you an account registered with legit documents for 50 bucks.

If you really want a server that bad, you can just send your drivers license and a utility bill.

All Hetzner needs your passport for, is to verify your identity. So, sending those 2 documents will work just as well as a passport.

• lewissuelewissue Member
    edited November 2015

@K4Y5 said:
    No one is going to risk selling you an account registered with legit documents for 50 bucks.

If you really want it that bad, since you don't have a passport, you can just send your drivers license and a utility bill.

All Hetzner needs your passport is to verify your identity. So, sending those 2 documents will work just as well as a passport.

I sent them my national ID card, but they refused to accept, and they insist on having international passport

This is UNFAIR! Not everybody go abroard!!

• Which country are you from, if you don't mind my asking?

• @K4Y5 said:
    Which country are you from, if you don't mind my asking?

I'm from the People's Republic of China, known as P.R.C.

you see my avatar is 5 words in chinese

• lewissue said: The above is JUST TROLLING. If you believe, then you lost the game.

• K4Y5K4Y5 Member
    edited November 2015

lewissue said: I'm from the People's Republic of China, known as P.R.C.

you see my avatar is 5 words in chinese

Yeah, I figured as much, but still wanted to confirm.

Your National ID must not be in English. So, that could be the reason Hetzner is insisting on a valid passport instead.

If you're dead set on buying a hetzner server, I think your best bet would be finding someone to buy the server for you, who you can pay on a monthly basis.
    It is highly unlikely that someone will just sell you a registered and verified account for 50 bucks, and assume all legal responsibility for any server(s) that you buy in the future.

lewissue said: This is UNFAIR! Not everybody go abroard!!

As for that little gem, such is life.

• @K4Y5 said:
    Yeah, I figured as much, but still wanted to confirm.

Your National ID must not be in English. So, that could be the reason Hetzner is insisting on a valid passport instead.

If you're dead set on buying a hetzner server, I think your best bet would be finding someone to buy the server for you, who you can pay on a monthly basis.
    It is highly unlikely that someone will just sell you a registered / verified account for 50 bucks, and assume all legal responsibility for any server(s) that you buy in the future.

As for that little gem, such is life.

yep it is not in English

can you make an offer?

• @Frecyboy said:

:) I always see lots of people who lost their games every day

• K4Y5K4Y5 Member
    edited November 2015

lewissue said: yep it is not in English

can you make an offer?

That was just a tip to try and help you out, @lewissue.

Besides, I don't know you at all. So I can't get into such an arrangement with you. Sorry.

• @K4Y5 said:
    Besides, I don't know you at all. So I can't get into such an arrangement with you. Sorry.

I see:) thanks for your suggestions, a provider contacted me for that server! I'm going to buy it from him.

• only cost him like 30usd to apply for a passport, but na...

• @belinik said:
    only cost him like 30usd to apply for a passport, but na...

But it often costs 30 days in China.

• When they asked for my passport I said I didn't have one either... I am just 18 and I haven't been abroad before.

I sent him my own photo, with my ID card handled in my hand and they accepted me...

• I'll do it!!!

• @XIAOSpider97 said:
    When they asked for my passport I said I didn't have one either... I am just 18 and I haven't been abroad before.

I sent him my own photo, with my ID card handled in my hand and they accepted me...

oh, taobao.com style verification, lol

i try it thanks for suggestion.

• @Jonchun said:
    I'll do it!!!

Problem solved!

Thanked by 1netomx
  • @Amitz said:
    Problem solved!

Just kidding if you believed me you lost the game!!

Thanked by 1Amitz
  • @Jonchun said:

:( I also lost the game for a time...

Thanked by 2netomx vRozenSch00n
  • Wish you good luck @lewissue :)

• Mahfuz_SS_EHLMahfuz_SS_EHL Host Rep, Veteran

I can do that :P

• @Mahfuz_SS_EHL said:
    I can do that :P

Problem solved!

• @Amitz said:

You lost again.

• I know. Just trying to bring some life into this thread by cheering impossible things... ;-)

• @Amitz said:
    I know. Just trying to bring some life into this thread by cheering impossible things... ;-)

I don't believe you.

• @DalComp said:
    I don't believe you.

Me neither. You must be clever! Can I be your minion?

• @Amitz said:
    Can I be your minion?

Nope. Minion holding dead animal doll is absolutely a serial killer.

Thanked by 3netomx vimalware ehab
  • AmitzAmitz Member
    edited November 2015

You clever indeed! Was worth a try. (putting minion costume off)

Thanked by 2netomx ehab
  • making a chinese passport is not that hard, why don't you just get one yourself, problem solved.

• ehabehab Member
    edited November 2015

@Amitz said:
    You clever indeed! Was worth a try. (putting minion costume off)

please don't, I will not be able to recognize you anymore

• ehab said: please don't, I will not be able to recognize you anymore

There you go, but I am not in the best shape today... ;-)

Thanked by 1ehab