Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

BudgetVM still sucks
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

BudgetVM still sucks

I order two server with them. Using the server for shared hosting.

SS: http://i.imgur.com/C06LxM5.png

They give me a report and just null the server and refuse give me a chance to check it.

Until now they refuse to remove the null.

STAY AWAY FROM BUDGETVM or ENZU, they are and still BAD PROVIDER.

I pray for them to bankcrupcy soon.

Comments

• So .... You were running a phishing site and complain when they do the right thing and null your ip??

• MunMun Member
    edited November 2015

Do you confirm you own the domain find-myiphone.in

• dearroydearroy Member, Host Rep

So they terminated your service right after they opened the ticket, instead of giving you a proper timeframe to handle that?

I wonder how they refuse to remove the null, but you run a phishing site on their network, you deserve to remove it.

• @Mun I'm not running phishing site, find-myiphone.in is own by my customer, like i said this server is used for shared hosting.

@dearroy they nullroute the main ip immediately not giving me time to remove it.

• I'm curious what the rest of the ticket stated, as I see nothing wrong via the current ticket. They informed you of a complaint. Did you respond to the ticket?

• JonchunJonchun Member
    edited November 2015

Is this a first offense?

I feel like we're missing part of the story. I'm sure they wouldn't just remove the only way to access your server and expect you to clean it up. IPv6? Console?

• @Jonchun said:
    Is this a first offense?

I feel like we're missing part of the story. I'm sure they wouldn't just remove the only way to access your server and expect you to clean it up. IPv6? Console from Stallion? Francisco ?

Why are you flagging Fran? He doesn't own budgetvm?

Thanked by 2Jonchun netomx
  • dearroydearroy Member, Host Rep

Jonchun said: Console from Stallion? @Francisco ?

BudgetVM != BuyVM

Thanked by 2Jonchun netomx
  • @mun i dunno why ticket open under my name. even didn't receive the copy to my email.
    Usually if new ticket opened i will receive the copy by email.
    http://i.imgur.com/YxZYvX2.png

I got notice server down from nodeping and some complain fom my clients

• @Mun said:
    Why are you flagging Fran? He doesn't own budgetvm?

Posted too quickly! I was wondering why OP mentioned Enzu. No idea how that didn't set off alarm bells in my head. My apologies!

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

O_o

o_O

Francisco

Thanked by 1netomx
  • @Francisco said:
    O_o

o_O

Francisco

Goddamit Fran. Your feet better be hurting because clearly you've been running through my mind all day.

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

@Jonchun said:
    Goddamit Fran. Your feet better be hurting because clearly you've been running through my mind all day.

You should run outside and get some fresh air boss.

Francisco

• phishing
    find-myiphone.in is own by my customer

Just a guess here, 'customer' used wayback content that had been hacked to revive the site/domain.

Either way, you need to remove it... and yes, a good host would afford you time to make it right.

• @ricardo sure, if found malware, phising, etc will happy remove it without doubt, the server scanned everyday using clamav and maldet but its impossible to check one by one. websites in this server there about 500 websites.

I just want to they give me a time to check it out and then remove it.
    Usually i give 'customer' screenshot to prove it.