Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

need someone who has hostbill license
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

need someone who has hostbill license

need someone to buy a module from hostbill and pay via PayPal. our official PayPal is still limited and can't pay via cc -.- (rip) ...
will pay you via Skrill, neteller, btc or pm.

you must have your own license first, you won't buy from our account because it will be probably be marked fraud I think as the pp email will not match.

Comments

• Why ask here? Why don't you just open a ticket with hostbill, explain the situation, I'm sure they're willing to accept a direct deposit/cheque

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider
    edited November 2015

You can also call them up. They are good guys to work with.

If I'd buy this module from them it's Clouvider who'd be licensed, and therefore passing it over to you would be a breach of license.

• @ToggledNS said:
    Why ask here? Why don't you just open a ticket with hostbill, explain the situation, I'm sure they're willing to accept a direct deposit/cheque

opened and asked them, they told they can only accept cc or pp . they told to wait till the pp is fixed else they won't be able to help.

• @Clouvider said:
    You can also call them up. They are good guys to work with.

If I'd buy this module from them it's Clouvider who'd be licensed, and therefore passing it over to you would be a breach of license.

I asked them the same question and am waiting for confirmation.