Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What happened to my post?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

What happened to my post?

I had a post showing our offers, but it is no longer loading. Someone please fix this.
http://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/1355141

Comments

• @kstar said:
    I had a post showing our offers, but it is no longer loading. Someone please fix this.
    http://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/1355141

You need provider to post products mate, read the guidelines.

• My post was up for over two weeks. I work for KStar Servers. Please make more sense when you speak, thank you.

• @kstar said:
    My post was up for over two weeks. I work for KStar Servers. Please make more sense when you speak, thank you.

Was up for two weeks until a member saw it and flagged it then it was removed. Make sense when you post and read the guidelines.

• @kstar said:
    My post was up for over two weeks. I work for KStar Servers. Please make more sense when you speak, thank you.

And you just showed that KStar Servers hires incompetent/illiterate employees who can't read a single post.

http://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/15263/lowendtalk-rules-and-guidelines#latest

Thanked by 1Amitz
  • How can your post be up for over 2 weeks when you joined 10 days ago?

Thanked by 1KamA
  • mikhomikho Member, Host Rep

You managed to post an offer in the wrong category while I was away. That's the only reason it stayed visible for so long.

Read the rules and UNDERSTAND them before trying again.

Thank you for reading.

• You are an incompetent buffoon. We have followed all of the rules and guidelines, plus we had permission to post from administration.

• @vedran said:
    How can your post be up for over 2 weeks when you joined 10 days ago?

Very sorry sir, we mean 10 days.

• @kstar said:
    You are an incompetent buffoon. We have followed all of the rules and guidelines, plus we had permission to post from administration.

Clearly you didn't. Please try again.

Thanked by 2IThinkUFailed Amitz
  • @mikho said:
    You managed to post an offer in the wrong category while I was away. That's the only reason it stayed visible for so long.

Read the rules and UNDERSTAND them before trying again.

Thank you for reading.

Very sorry for misunderstanding. What did we do wrong? Can you repost our offer correctly? We make custom script for every offer, and we don't remember what we said for LowEndTalk.

• @kstar said:
    You are an incompetent buffoon. We have followed all of the rules and guidelines, plus we had permission to post from administration.

Your post got deleted? What a real shame... /s

• @kstar said:
    Very sorry for misunderstanding. What did we do wrong? Can you repost our offer correctly? We make custom script for every offer, and we don't remember what we said for LowEndTalk.

http://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/15263/lowendtalk-rules-and-guidelines#latest

and all shall be explained

• @Jonchun said:
    Clearly you didn't. Please try again.

You have been added to our governments backlist, Jonathan Chun.

• RIYADRIYAD Member, Patron Provider

last time you said , offering host in North Korea :D

• mikhomikho Member, Host Rep

@kstar said:

It is not my job to keep a copy of your offers.
    If you read the rules and guidelines (link provided in posts above) you will get all information needed to understand what YOU have to do before posting any offers here on LowEndTalk.

Now, I will be busy for an hour or two but I will return to see if you actually managed to learn something.

• InfinityInfinity Member, Host Rep

Honestly, that thread wasn't even funny, if it wasn't meant to be, even worse.

• @RIYAD said:
    last time you said , offering host in North Korea :D

Yes, that is correct. We are the only provider.

• kstar said: You have been added to our governments backlist, Jonathan Chun.

@Jonchun - Now you are in trouble ;)

Thanked by 2netomx jvnadr
  • @Infinity said:
    Honestly, that thread wasn't even funny, if it wasn't meant to be, even worse.

Thank you for your understanding, we are working hard to get this settled.

• Ooooh shit got real, real fast in here.

Thanked by 1netomx
  • @MarkTurner said:

He will be fine as long as he doesn't enter the country of China or Russia.

• JonchunJonchun Member
    edited November 2015

@kstar said:
    You have been added to our governments backlist, Jonathan Chun.

I'm South Korean. I'm already blacklisted...

@MarkTurner said:
    Now you are in trouble ;)

Please not the concentration camps!

Thanked by 1netomx
  • @IgniteServers said:
    Ooooh shit got real, real fast in here.

Please do not be rude to anyone. What you said is very insulting and would be punished by death in my country.

• @kstar said:
    Please do not be rude to anyone. What you said is very insulting and would be punished by death in my country.

Ooooh shit got real, real fast in here.

Thanked by 1AshleyUk
  • @Jonchun said:
    Please not the concentration camps!

We do not have concentration camps. Do not believe the western media as they will lie to you.

• I'm sure he's now all over wondering the meaning of the rest of his life now that you comrades banned him.

kstar said: You have been added to our governments backlist, Jonathan Chun.

Thanked by 2Jonchun netomx
  • @kstar said:
    We do not have concentration camps. Do not believe the western media as they will lie to you.

I thought I was blacklisted. You sure they won't put you in a concentration camp for talking to me?

• ehabehab Member
    edited November 2015

@kstar do you think black listing others like that is funny? and you will want customers from LET with that attitude! i will make sure to mention when i can when i see your thread.

• @GM2015 said:
    I'm sure he's now all over wondering the meaning of the rest of his life now that you comrades banned him.

Please do not try to join this conversation sir. This is private matters.

• Oh, we have another applicant for the "Troll of the week" contest?

Thanked by 3Jonchun GM2015 Frecyboy
This discussion has been closed.