Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Want your WHMCS integrated? Well now you can get it done super cheap and fast.
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Want your WHMCS integrated? Well now you can get it done super cheap and fast.

curtisgcurtisg Banned
edited December 2012 in Offers

I won't accept money for WHMCS integrations.

What do I accept as "payments"? Some sort of trade, for example: integration in return for 1 month of hosting, ect.
Why won't I accept money? I don't see a need in someone paying cash for something that is really really easy to do.

Previous work(as of 18/12/2012 - 10:06 PM):
@Jeffrey gridhostingsolutions.com billing panel:
one
two

PremiumVM billing panel (19/12/2012 - 4:32 PM - full integration):
o
t

What I need? CSS code, javascript code(if any), images.
Expected completion time: within 48 hours.
Last completion time(as of December 18th 2012): Under two hours.

If you want to have it integrated or need more info PM me, if you have any general questions/concerns/ect, post them here.

Comments

• Proof that you did work for that host?

Shadymonsta.

• curtisgcurtisg Banned
    edited December 2012

@David_P said: Proof that you did work for that host?

Shadymonsta.

ok

• @GetKVM_Ash I know that he is not using it yet, he hasn't replied to any one of of my pms, but I sent him over the stuff for it, so I'd assume when he gets it he'd check it out.

• IshaqIshaq Member
    edited December 2012

What does super cheap equal to?

• @Ishaq
    "What do I accept as "payments"? Some sort of trade, for example: integration in return for 1 month of hosting, ect.
    Why won't I accept money? I don't see a need in someone paying cash for something that is really really easy to do."

Basically anything you think would be a equal "trade"

• It is not about you don't need money, it means either you want to keep your identity secret which is shabby or you can't accept money via any processor. Cut the crap

• @Taz said: It is not about you don't need money, it means either you want to keep your identity secret which is shabby or you can't accept money via any processor. Cut the crap

I can accept liberty reverse just not paypal. PayPal account has been limited since 2010, never got around to unlimiting it. Thus why I use my credit card @Taz.

I'm pretty sure almost everyone on the internet knows me, matter of fact I told everyone my identity in 2010 you can ask @NickO

• TazTaz Member
    edited December 2012

Lr, 2 year old limited paypal? That explains my logic.

• What @Taz is wrong with LR?

• Just did one for @dominicl
    one
    two

• @curtisg said matter of fact I told everyone my identity in 2010 you can ask @NickO

Curtis is god. The smartest person and best programmer on the interwebs!

• @NickO said: Curtis is god. The smartest person and best programmer on the interwebs!

That's cool. And I'm a duck.

• Hello, this is potato speaking

• PacketVMPacketVM Member, Host Rep

@curtisg did mine. I've still got a few changes to make which is why it's not live but I would +1 him. He did a great job for nothing! :)

• @dominicl said: @curtisg did mine. I've still got a few changes to make which is why it's not live but I would +1 him. He did a great job for nothing! :)

thanks.

• Now accepting PayPal officially.

Basic header/footer modifications: $5
    Full integration plus delivered within 48 hours: $30