Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Why not? Dedicated Servers from $39/month in Los Angeles - Asian Optimized Network
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Why not? Dedicated Servers from $39/month in Los Angeles - Asian Optimized Network

edited November 2015 in Offers

The question of the day is: Why Not?

Why not upgrade your VPS to a dedicated server and give yourself the upgrade that you deserve?

Why not migrate away from your dedicated server hosted on that single-homed network in an undesirable location and move that over to QuadraNet, a reputable datacenter operating its own datacenters in a PRIME location, Los Angeles, with a premium network mix?

Why not migrate away from your provider who is leasing all of their hardware, and risk that everything can be gone in a moment's notice? QuadraNet is debt-free and has weathered the economic downturn without a blip. No financing or leasing here, all dedicated servers are purchased outright and owned by QuadraNet.

Lights off datacenter have you left in the dark? Why not migrate away from your provider who doesn't provide true 24x7 on-site support? Peace of mind is priceless, so switch to QuadraNet! Our support engineers are physically on-site and available 24 hours a day, just a few steps away from your server, we'll always be there whenever you need us the most!

Whether you are a web hosting provider, or you are an end-user, the location and network connectivity of your datacenter is important.

** QuadraNet Los Angeles is the place YOU need to be! **

QuadraNet's Los Angeles datacenter is located right next door to One Wilshire, which is also renowned for being the world's most densely interconnected building. QuadraNet has over 432 fiber strands entering the One Wilshire Meet-Me-Room (MMR)

Our network blend in Los Angeles now consists of the following.

China Telecom is NOW LIVE! YES, that's right! Right when you thought our connectivity to Asia couldn't get any better, we did it! Expand to the Los Angeles market today.

GT-T/TiNet -- Transit -- 1 x 10Gbps

PCCW/BTN -- Transit -- 1 x 10Gbps

ChinaUnicom -- Transit -- 1 x 10Gbps

Cogent Communications -- Transit -- 1 x 10Gbps

Telia -- Transit -- 1 x 10Gbps

NTT -- Transit -- 2 x 10Gbps

China Telecom -- Transit -- 1 x 10Gbps - ONLINE NOW!

AboveNet/Zayo -- Transit -- 1 x 10Gbps

Equinix Exchange -- Peering -- 1 x 10Gbps

Any2Exchange -- Peering - 1 x 10Gbps

Host.net -- Peering -- 2 x 10Gbps

HiNet Taiwan -- Peering -- 1 x 10Gbps

Plus hundreds of additional network peers

Our LowEndBox dedicated server specials are still available and we now have extremely limited quantity left. Why not take advantage of this heavily discounted pricing while you can? We're processing orders on-demand and having to supply free upgrades based on available inventory levels in order to fulfill orders. That said, if you order any of the dedicated servers listed here, while not guaranteed, it is highly likely you'll receive a slightly upgraded machine at no additional cost.

Los Angeles dedicated server special offers - you can pick up a dedicated server directly with QuadraNet starting from $39/month! Upgrade to QuadraNet's Asian Optimized network for just + $5/month!

http://lowendbox.com/blog/quadranet-dedicated-server-from-39month-kvm-in-los-angeles-ca-usa/

If you are a VPS provider and need something more powerful with specific IPs/bandwidth needs, I would also like to extend a customized and flexible solution to all of you. I am creating sustainable dedicated server deals with VPS providers! Simply send me a PM on LET or add me on Skype [QuadraNet.Adam] with what you need, and ALL reasonable offers/requests will be considered. If I cannot meet your request for any reason, I will counter you with the best available alternative. We have datacenter locations in Los Angeles, Dallas, Miami, and Atlanta!

At the very least, I'd love to be a resource, so feel free to add me on Skype at QuadraNet.Adam

Thank you for the opportunity - we sincerely look forward to working with you!

Toll Free: 1-888-5-QUADRA (578-2372)

Email: [email protected]

Web: http://www.quadranet.com

Twitter: https://twitter.com/quadranet

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/QuadraNET

YouTube:

Blog: http://blog.quadranet.com/

Comments

• Why not? Because it's too expensive :P

• Why not? Because the server configure is tooooooooo lowest :P

• 0xdragon said: Why not? Because it's too expensive :P

Servers at $39/month are actually extremely cost-effective and offer excellent value for the money, considering the prime location it's hosted in, premium network mix, and true 24x7 on-site support!

To each their own, however, I would most definitely rather pay the few extra dollars a month for quality and peace of mind any day.

:)

qibinghua said: Why not? Because the server configure is tooooooooo lowest :P

Why not contact us and let's work on a server configuration that works with your needs?

[email protected] - or add me on Skype [QuadraNet.Adam]

I look forward to hearing from you!

• 0xdragon said: Because it's too expensive

It is. For easy reference:

Provider   RAM ECC?     CPU     Cost
    Quadranet  4GB No  Core 2 Duo   $39
    OVH       16GB Yes Xeon 2xE5504 $35

• @QuadraNet_Adam said:
    I look forward to hearing from you!

It is the same price?

• @singsing said:

Both los angles?

• @hawkjohn7 said:
    Both los angles?

Nope, Locations differ a lot. OVH is in Canada...

• singsingsingsing Member
    edited November 2015

hawkjohn7 said: Both los angles?

No, but close enough that one can reasonably expect more than 4GB RAM for $39/mo.

For only one more dollar (signature link of the poster below), you can get 16GB RAM in LA:

http://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/66377/20gbps-ddos-protected-los-angeles-dual-l5420-16-gb-ram-44-mo

Thanked by 1Jonchun
  • agentmishraagentmishra Member, Host Rep

Why Not?

because, the staff at QN, for any issue, says, yes we are aware of the issue and it will be resolved soon...

• agentmishra said: because, the staff at QN, for any issue, says, yes we are aware of the issue and it will be resolved soon...

That sounds more like OVH, lol ...

• zevuszevus Member
    edited November 2015

Provider RAM ECC? CPU Cost Quadranet 4GB No Core 2 Duo $39 OVH 16GB Yes Xeon 2xE5504 $35

OVH.IE = Xeon 2 x E5504 for 25 euros = $26.86

though, from looking at their range, i'd go for the i5-750, 16GB, 2TB, (wtf cares about ECC, i dont fear the solar rays) for $16.11 a month

... because the 2xe5504 isn't much better. If you wanted to go to the next step, then you should take the Xeon 2xE5530 w/ 24GB of RAM for $32.22 a month (or the soyoustart e3-1225v2 w/ 3x120 SSD's & 16GB of RAM for same price + higher setup cost)

• @zevus Are those even in North America? Because that's where I would draw the line at comparisons with Quadranet. Huge average latency bump for primarily U.S. customers to host in Europe vs North America.

• Yeah, you can get them in France or in Beauharnois, CA (near Montreal)

• why not reduce your price starting from $5