Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Someone scalping Forex from you?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Someone scalping Forex from you?

Any tip or good indicator to share? Am lousing 90% of the trades :)

Thank you!

Comments

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

WHT said: Am lousing 90% of the trades :)

You're doing it the right way.

Hint: you are not going to get rich trading FOREX while vaping in your pajamas at home.

• lousing, thought that was some kind of inside-speak.

50% of people/finance make money on it, the other half loses. I'd suggest watching Rogue Trader and getting ahead in the informational curve.

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

raindog308 said: Hint: you are not going to get rich trading FOREX while vaping in your pajamas at home.

Sitting here in my pajamas vaping.... laughing my ass off.

Thanked by 3netomx Riz raindog308
  • WHT said: Am lousing 90% of the trades

If you are losing 90% consistently, try inverting your strategy. Buy when your instinct tells you to sell and vice versa.

Thanked by 1raindog308
  • singsing said: try inverting your strategy. Buy when your instinct tells you to sell and vice versa.

I guess that would be delousing.

• winnervpswinnervps Member, Host Rep

Mind sharing your lossing trade history? :p

• Trading forex is all about losing money. The more you lose the better you are at it

• sc754 said: Trading forex is all about losing money. The more you lose the better you are at it

Well, one should not aim to be a "good samaritan" forex trader, but rather the terrible sneak everyone hates because he's walking away with everyone else's money.

• Well, I think getting advices from this forum help you increase losing rate :-P

• winnervpswinnervps Member, Host Rep
    edited November 2015

Janet Yellen is taking the lead as NFP today surged. Hawkish for USD likely, a December rate hike as winter is coming.