Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How much is 1 TB SSD?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

How much is 1 TB SSD?

How much you expect to pay additionally for 1 TB ssd?

Comments

• @asil I'd say about $100.00 is how much I would charge for 1TB SSD.

Thanked by 1asil
  • @asil said:
    How much you expect to pay additionally for 1 TB ssd?

Depends on the brand/type, monthly/yearly, cost of the base server e.t.c

Thanked by 1asil
  • amazon.com/ebay.com for ideas @asil.

some providers probably have better deals you don't hear about.

Thanked by 1asil
  • @netomx said:
    $7

u cant be serious amego.

• netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

@stallion said:
    u cant be serious amego.

I am not, but I really wish I am

Thanked by 1stallion
  • OP is a very clever troll, don't feed him...

• All those discussions he opened... damn

Thanked by 3netomx GM2015 Pwner
  • cool guy.

Why do you that OP? To then change your signature for "SEO" spamming? Or just because you genuinely like to ask questions?

Love to you brother

• Twelve.

• I have a question and I am asking it
    Is it a crime and too much a problem for you?
    Does it hurt?

@2bb3 said:
    cool guy.

Why do you that OP? To then change your signature for "SEO" spamming? Or just because you genuinely like to ask questions?

Love to you brother

• AmitzAmitz Member
    edited November 2015

Yes. Your questions and their multitude hurt. Period. If you enter a bar for the first time - do you listen to the ongoing conversations at first before slowly entering them or do you talk to everyone about your special topics without a pause until you annoyed everyone? Well, don't answer... I know already.

Thanked by 4netomx Damian NeoXiD rm_
  • You do not have to listen .

@Amitz said:
    Yes. Your questions and their multitude hurt. Period. If you enter a bar for the first time - do you listen to the ongoing conversations at first before slowly entering them or do you talk to everyone about your special topics without a pause until you annoyed everyone? Well, don't answer... I know already.

• GM2015GM2015 Member
    edited November 2015

You don't listen to valuable requests on your profile either.

Let me help:
    http://www.lowendtalk.com/profile/77278/asil

asil said: You do not have to listen .

• AmitzAmitz Member
    edited November 2015

@asil said:
    You do not have to listen .

I also don't have to be mute. So fuck you, Nervzwerg.

Thanked by 1asil
  • Thanks . Is it really necessary to attack people? Did I do you any thing wrong ? Have I been disrespectful? Why those who do not like my questions just visit other threads?

It is sad !

@linuxthefish said:
    OP is a very clever troll, don't feed him...

• evilghaleonevilghaleon Member
    edited November 2015

I don't care, but at least have the decency to put this crap in Offtopic. This post (and most of your others) should have been titled "How do I perform a Google search?".

Thanked by 2asil Amitz
  • I do not understand why some are against me. Isn't it easy to use abusive words in internet and remain anonymous ? If what I have done by asking these questions is wrong instead of using that kind of language you could be kind enough to remind me by message. Any way it is sad . Never say some thing in internet if you do not say that in person . people here are human beings . words can hurt.

• @asil said:
    I do not understand why some are against me. Isn't it easy to use abusive words in internet and remain anonymous ? If what I have done by asking these questions is wrong instead of using that kind of language you could be kind enough to remind me by message. Any way it is sad . Never say some thing in internet if you do not say that in person . people here are human beings . words can hurt.

Words can really hurt. Especially if it's lots of them. I should know, I got hit by a dictionary last week... Damn @Nekki and his drunken antics in the library.

Thanked by 1sc754
  • Let me tell you some thing do not use words like Damn etc the first effect of abusive words are on the person who use them. You do not know it will have worst effect on your life.

• nice and beautiful words will make your life better it will effect you business and will bring blessing in a long run.

• @asil No one's against you. You're just being annoying since it seems you can't use the search function or even google..

• asil said: I do not understand why some are against me.

Asil, many LET members have suffered from many new members that at first we thought is seeking for help by asking questions.

Many of them ask questions that's not necessarily to be asked by a reasonable IT enthusiast, then a fortnight later this new members started selling services that they initially asked.

That kind of attitude really sickening. Many members here are really willing to help, then turned out the one that they tried to help seems to know quite a sufficient or worse, more knowledge, and many of us feels like we're being played. That is a very uneasy and hurt our feeling.

So, I personally encourage if a vendor wants to join LET, don't pretend to be something else (potential buyer, needing help, asking many questions while they might be able to find the answer via google, etc).

If you are a vendor just say it in the beginning i.e. Hi, I'm Sanghita Gunadharma, I have a small business, and I wan't to be a LET member, and hoping that we can do beneficial business together.

There might be many competitor hate it, but many end users who lurks for good deals are waiting for the moment of truth.

That's all I can say. So, no hard feeling, ok?

Thanked by 1asil
  • Thanks I understand.

Thanked by 1vRozenSch00n
  • @asil said:
    Thanks I understand.

Do you.... Do you really? You literally just opened another thread.

Can we combine all these damn threads into one and title it "The Questions of Asil"?

Thanked by 1asil
  • GM2015GM2015 Member
    edited November 2015

His account's from October 2013. Last time he was active was 1 year ago.

I think his account was sold cheap to someone.

vRozenSch00n said: new members

• Let me just inform you this and all of your other questions are let me put it point blank stupid because if you want to know what a 1TB ssd is it is 1024gb=1TB so please just quit if you are trying to become a provider with the required post count let me just say it has to be useful not useless that could be found on Google and if you ever plan on running a hosting company you should know these answers without having to ask as if you are going to ask what is a 1TB ssd please I won't buy from you as you are proving you aren't cut out for hosting anything do I have to ask someone as a tech how much a TB is in gb no! I better sure know it without asking or they would call me a fraud for faking to be a tech as I surely didn't get my a+ cert by not knowing and having to ask so rant over
    Drops the mic and gets off my soapbox
    /thread

• Friends why are you so suspicious? Why do you make so much fuss ? If my questions are not related to each other should I not ask in different topic ?

• GM2015 said: I think his account was sold cheap to someone.

It could be, but I also have been absent for quite a while due to my health, but just like uncle Schwarzeneger said, I'll be back :P

This discussion has been closed.