Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hello,I m looking for 2 VPS in HongKong or SouthKorea and optimized to CHINA.
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Hello,I m looking for 2 VPS in HongKong or SouthKorea and optimized to CHINA.

Hello, guys.

cause my site is a little big(mysql database=30GB) and serves for chinese, I want to buy 2or3 VPS in HK or KR.
1 for WEB
1 for SQL
1 for searching index server(index data is 7GB).

I was asked HOSTUS supporter and he told me that HOSTUS can not create PRIVITE NETWORK with 2 VPS.

so i m here for asking.

thanks

Thanked by 1AlexanderM

Comments

• Find a VPS in the country do not buy from resellers.

I have heard some Chinese guys buy a rack in Korea and overload it with many machines with poor quality. If you want Korean server find one located inside Korea.

Thanked by 1fingon
  • AlexanderMAlexanderM Member, Top Host, Host Rep

We don't offer a private network but internal traffic is not counted.

Alexander

• ehabehab Member
    edited November 2015

i will not talk with you with that thumbnail.

• @ehab said:
    i will not talk with you with that thumbnail.

Sorry for my ignorance but may I know whats wrong with his thumbnail.

Thanked by 2perryoo11 noisycode
  • @masterqqq said:

i will need a break from let today.

• @masterqqq said:

I'm not comfortable with that either.

• HostUS provide Hong Kong VPSs, take a look at them ;)

Thanked by 1AlexanderM
  • dearroydearroy Member, Host Rep

masterqqq said: Sorry for my ignorance but may I know whats wrong with his thumbnail.

Just a random guess, the thumbnail stands for a joking attitude.

Youth in China are fond of this kind of thumbnails, emoji etc.

• Looks like his avatar is ready to give a BJ. Just saying...

Thanked by 1dearroy
  • alright.
    I uploaded this pic as avater just because this pic was on my desktop. : /

Thanked by 1ehab
  • @dearroy said:
    Youth in China are fond of this kind of thumbnails, emoji etc.

yep lol

• fingonfingon Member
    edited November 2015

@AlexanderM said:
    We don't offer a private network but internal traffic is not counted.

Alexander

Hi boss.
    Im still keeping 1 speacial HK VPS and the uptime is more than 1 month. haha. it's not like someone was told me that HK VPS uptime is very low.
    For now I think HostUS is my 1st choice.

who knows how to buy server from www.cafe24.com as I m a chinese and i dont have passport.
    thanks

thanks.
    I think hostus is the best choice now :D

• asilasil Member
    edited November 2015

Cafe24 Support at night is almost non existent. You can cry out loud and no body hears you . They do not have support help desk and if they reply the post it will be locked you have to open a new thread. So many restrictions too

• @asil said:
    Cafe24 Support at night is almost non existent. You can cry out loud and no body hears you . They do not have support help desk and if they reply the post it will be locked you have to open a new thread. So many restrictions too

oh, sad story.
    thanks

• jenokjenok Member, Host Rep

fingon said: Hello, guys.

cause my site is a little big(mysql database=30GB) and serves for chinese, I want to buy 2or3 VPS in HK or KR. 1 for WEB 1 for SQL 1 for searching index server(index data is 7GB).

I was asked HOSTUS supporter and he told me that HOSTUS can not create PRIVITE NETWORK with 2 VPS.

so i m here for asking.

thanks

Would you prefer Taiwan location ?

• hi, we have our own server rooms in HK but only provide dedicated server, the network to China is fast and stable. I think one dedicated server can meet your demand. because it's our own built servers, you know, so the price is affordable. you can consider it.

fingon said: searching

• @Chongcon said:
    hi, we have our own server rooms in HK but only provide dedicated server, the network to China is fast and stable. I think one dedicated server can meet your demand. because it's our own built servers, you know, so the price is affordable. you can consider it.

call this affordable

Intel Xeon E3-1230 8GB 240GB SSD 10M 2 $222.00

wow, you got a great moneybag

• @jenok said:
    Would you prefer Taiwan location ?

Do you have any special offers for a Taiwan location? I'm going on holiday there in January and would like a small VPN.

Thanked by 1netomx
  • dearroydearroy Member, Host Rep

lewissue said: wow, you got a great moneybag

He got banned.

• Mabe if you need ! i can help u to establish 2 Servers hosted on aliyun.com China or Hongkong Pangnet Datacenter and supported interal IP.

• My bad, wanna say China Telecom for North Korea.

• @XENPod said:
    Mabe if you need ! i can help u to establish 2 Servers hosted on aliyun.com China or Hongkong Pangnet Datacenter and supported interal IP.

:))))))))) I'm a chinese dude

• jenokjenok Member, Host Rep

0xdragon said: Do you have any special offers for a Taiwan location? I'm going on holiday there in January and would like a small VPN.

Unfortunately no special on Taiwan VPS, we already set it to the lowest price.