Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

====> Namecheap Coupons for November
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

====> Namecheap Coupons for November

GM2015GM2015 Member
edited November 2015 in Providers

http://www.namecheapcoupons.com/feed/

Here are your coupon codes for the month of November:

• ICYREGXFER gets you standard discounts on one-year registrations or transfers of .com/.biz/.net/.org/.info
• CHILLYHOST is worth 10% off your VPS hosting for the first billing cycle

Thank you for choosing Namecheap.

https://www.namecheap.com/promos/coupons.aspx

Where do people like these hxxps://www. best\host\news \com/ namecheap-coupons get such coupons?

Thanked by 1ehab

Comments

• would never touch namecheap especially since they seem to support criminals (spammers, hacks etc) and refuse to reply to abuse notifications. and i thought CC was bad.

Thanked by 2Four20 TheKiller
  • I consider them squatters, they sit on the Name"cheap" name yet it's easy to register for less elsewhere. Internet.bs is great, and has free privacy too.

• @Roph said:
    I consider them squatters, they sit on the Name"cheap" name yet it's easy to register for less elsewhere. Internet.bs is great, and has free privacy too.

they are best nc :P

• Roph said: I consider them squatters, they sit on the Name"cheap" name yet it's easy to register for less elsewhere.

It's 'cheap', not 'cheapest'.

Now get out.

• Well it used to be "cheapest" with the whoisguard coupon. For my domains. Now I think it's not anymore. :( However, I paid in advance. :-) BUT they still suck now :( website always down, looks terrible, support less awesome. BUT they are pro net neutrality and no government surveillance fanbois like godaddy for example.

• RadiRadi Host Rep, Veteran

Just moved all my needed domains to Internet.bs. Happy with them.

• Namecheap is no longer cheap I remember the golden days .nets for $11 now they are $17 wtf name cheap? I happily use name.com now

• NyrNyr Community Contributor, Veteran

TarZZ92 said: would never touch namecheap especially since they seem to support criminals (spammers, hacks etc) and refuse to reply to abuse notifications. and i thought CC was bad.

Not replying is pretty common for many abuse departments even if they act. And Namecheap doesn't really support criminals, specially not spammers.

4n0nx said: BUT they are pro net neutrality and no government surveillance

They are just good at marketing, I would say.

• Having most on my domains with Namecheap and also using their private mail service for some and had no problems so far, so I am not sure what people here and there are complaining about... :P
    Well, I have to admit that their pricing is another story but until now I found they were worth the money.

• @RBH said:
    Namecheap is no longer cheap I remember the golden days .nets for $11 now they are $17 wtf name cheap? I happily use name.com now

$17 for .net? lol

it's only $12.48.

• @TarZZ92 said:
    would never touch namecheap especially since they seem to support criminals (spammers, hacks etc) and refuse to reply to abuse notifications. and i thought CC was bad.

Whats wrong about that?
    I see it as an advantage.

• Four20 said: Whats wrong about that? I see it as an advantage.

you see that they let criminals have a free ride as good? rather strange..

• @TarZZ92 said:

link please. i'd to to know on how they support criminals. :)

Thanked by 1Nyr
  • scotwhitescotwhite Member
    edited November 2015

@RBH said:
    Namecheap is no longer cheap I remember the golden days .nets for $11 now they are $17 wtf name cheap? I happily use name.com now

It is (.net domain extension) still available not at $11 but at $11.32 with its discount coupon http://www.cheapsslcouponcode.com/store/namecheap.com

You can save more money on transfer domain to namecheap.com than new domain register with namecheap.com

• @marl said:
    it's only $12.48.
    @scotwhite said:
    You can save more money on transfer domain to namecheap.com than new domain register with namecheap.com

• I transferred 2 domains to Namecheap 3 years ago and bought 4 more from them. I never really had much issue with them. New A records propogated quickly; MX records instantly. Although paying for WHOIS chapped the old posterior. They recently revamped their site and I don't care for it, but it doesn't time out anymore. So +1 for that. Alas, today I transferred the last 2 domains I'm renewing out to Google.

• marl said: link please. i'd to to know on how they support criminals. :)

my spam box :) they refuse to reply to abuse notifications as i said.

• @TarZZ92 said:

Yes I do. I don't care about online "criminals", I care about myself, and with them, I'm less worried about my domains.

• DrFallenDrFallen Member
    edited November 2015

Looks like Canadian dollars so it is about $13 US or £8.11 for me :)

• @RBH said:

It is canadian dollar dear that's why displayed price C$16.38 but you can still save on this price too by collecting namecheap coupon code from the site which I have mentioned at http://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/1363898/#Comment_1363898.

• Canadian dollar is so low right now even ovh raised their Canadian prices, can't blame name cheap