Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Mass ad campaign
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Mass ad campaign

SaahibSaahib Host Rep, Veteran
edited November 2015 in General

Hi, I need suggestion for mass ad campaign asked by client. He is looking to build brand name at the moment. Looking forward for cheapest way to flash his brand name as much as possible, cpm is preferred , pop up , pop under .. all works.. Please share your experience.

Comments

• Do your client a favor and tell him you can't do your work.

• SaahibSaahib Host Rep, Veteran

@GM2015 said:
    Do your client a favor and tell him you can't do your work.

Thats very constructive idea.. however, what if another client comes with similar need in future , I am ready to learn , need some right pointers to start ..

Thanked by 3HammadKhan classy elgs
  • ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

Budget?

• He/His team/Employer was most probably hired on fiver/elance/odesk, so don't expect a high amount as an answer.

Clouvider said: Budget?

• OnApp_TerryOnApp_Terry Member
    edited November 2015

Building brand awareness you want an entirely integrated campaign. All messaging is consistent, updated and available across all mediums. So consider SEO, PPC, Display Advertising, video advertising, and email advertising.

SEO wise you'll want to really focus on your branded keywords -- luckily these are also the easiest in most cases. Moz.com is great for SEO.

PPC, get Bing, AOL Sponsored Listing, & Google fired up and running.

Display advertising, look into agencies/marketplaces like Quantcast, Magnetic, BuySellAds, FetchBack, Federated Media. Of course identify target sites, as many may have their own advertising team.

Video Advertising, you could look into Hulu, or others, but YouTube is probably the most realistic.

Email, ideally you'd use Marketo, or HubSpot, but MailChimp or Constant Contact also work.

Optimally if you use Marketo/HubSpot, you can also start to personalize your advertising and marketing.

Thanked by 1doghouch
  • Saahib said: Looking forward for cheapest way to flash his brand name as much as possible, cpm is preferred , pop up , pop under .. all works.. Please share your experience.

I have no direct experience with ad-based brand building, but this sounds very much like your client is basically shooting themselves in the foot.

Everyone knows pop-up ads are cheap, and the companies that use them will appear cheap to everyone.

To "flash" a brand you have to buy the expensive stuff.

Pop-up ads are only useful if you can produce quick conversions.

• @OnApp_Terry said:
    Building brand awareness you want an entirely integrated campaign. All messaging is consistent, updated and available across all mediums. So consider SEO, PPC, Display Advertising, video advertising, and email advertising.

SEO wise you'll want to really focus on your branded keywords -- luckily these are also the easiest in most cases. Moz.com is great for SEO.

PPC, get Bing, AOL Sponsored Listing, & Google fired up and running.

Display advertising, look into agencies/marketplaces like Quantcast, Magnetic, BuySellAds, FetchBack, Federated Media. Of course identify target sites, as many may have their own advertising team.

Video Advertising, you could look into Hulu, or others, but YouTube is probably the most realistic.

Email, ideally you'd use Marketo, or HubSpot, but MailChimp or Constant Contact also work.

Optimally if you use Marketo/HubSpot, you can also start to personalize your advertising and marketing.

those would cost alot! and since op does not know what he is into so i guess he does not know what the budget is.

• @namhuy said:
    those would cost alot! and since op does not know what he is into so i guess he does not know what the budget is.

Some do - a lot are fine for a startup. You could have a PPC campaign, supported by display advertising through BuySellAds, and retargeting, all for less than $500 a month.

• Saahib said: pop up , pop under

Please NO.

Thanked by 1BensDaMan
  • Is it as big as Game of War Fire Age ad campaign. If yes please no.

Thanked by 1netomx
  • doghouchdoghouch Member
    edited November 2015

@GM2015 said:
    He/His team/Employer was most probably hired on fiver/elance/odesk, so don't expect a high amount as an answer.

Fiverr? Please, no. Just no. (unless you want to be delisted for false clicks, etcetera)

Well, thanks for the suggestions so far but I was looking for some specific sites or link where I can start. Budget is not big but about $200 a day, I hope that makes roughly $6000 a month.

• @OnApp_Terry said:
    [...]

Marketo. One of the biggest spammers on the net. We refuse their mails.

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

Saahib said: Budget is not big but about $200 a day, I hope that makes roughly $6000 a month.

You're in luck! I just checked my calculator and $200 a day does indeed make roughly $6000 a month.

• @Saahib said:
    Well, thanks for the suggestions so far but I was looking for some specific sites or link where I can start. Budget is not big but about $200 a day, I hope that makes roughly $6000 a month.

I suggest starting at BuySellAds.com.

@raindog308 said:
    You're in luck! I just checked my calculator and $200 a day does indeed make roughly $6000 a month.

Sometimes it also makes $6200 ;)

• joepie91joepie91 Member, Patron Provider

@Saahib said:
    Sometimes it also makes $6200 ;)

Or, in an unluckier month, $5600 or $5800.

• Saahib said: $200 a day

use facebook,google for ppc, buysellads for your 'targeted' website. if you never using ads campaign, please buy IM courses (Research first,because 90% are junks) before you burn away your client money

@sdglhm said:

From constructive advices here, I said no to him.. in future will say no to similar stuff , thanks :)