Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for VPS with 5TB bandwidth & 100GB (non-ssd) storage (US)
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for VPS with 5TB bandwidth & 100GB (non-ssd) storage (US)

edited October 2015 in Requests

500GB non-ssd would be better...
RAM: 1GB.
Budget: As cheap as possible ;)

Comments

• time4vps :)

• We may offer it in Paris including DDoS protection and unlimited bandwidth for $38 month. If interested open a ticket and post this thread on it.

• ehabehab Member
    edited October 2015

@MisterHost_NET said:
    We may offer it in Paris including DDoS protection and unlimited bandwidth for $38 month. If interested open a ticket and post this thread on it.

i almost choked to read the price... if its OVH network you can a dedicated for that price. Comeone now we are in LET.

@maplesyrupcloud go with time4vps, zxhost

• MadMad Member

Backupsy, that's one of the best backup/storage VPS Providers.

• edited October 2015

Thanks. i changed my requirement to 100GB.. redid some of my calculations and i don't really need 500gb. But i still need the bandwidth.

• ehab said: if its OVH network you can a dedicated for that price

That and OVH doesn't suck nor have a website that looks like a 1990s scam site.

• manlivomanlivo Member
    edited October 2015

Ethernet Servers: 400GB RAID-10 Disk Space/ 1.5GB Dedicated RAM/ 6TB Bandwidth/ $20 USD/Year

Location: Los Angeles (QuadraNet) & Buffalo, New York (ColoCrossing)

http://vncoupon.com/ethernet-servers-best-deals-storage-vps-1-5gb-ram-400gb-hdd-only-20-usd-year/

Their service is good, support friendly.

Thanked by 1inthecloudblog
  • @manlivo said:

is this for real? who can recommend Ethernet Servers!

Thanked by 1inthecloudblog
  • manlivomanlivo Member
    edited October 2015

@ehab said:

You can search the reviews about them on LET & WHT. http://www.lowendtalk.com/search?Search=EthernetServers

• vimalwarevimalware Member
    edited October 2015

5TB bandwidth +100Gb storage?

That's custom offer territory for most providers.

What percentage of your bandwidth requirement is incoming only? There are some providers who don't bill incoming BW. (dediserve, buyvm off the top of my head)

Although, SpeedyKVM seems to have 5Tb BW on storage plan#2 (1000GB RAID5 disk) for $12/m. NVM, SpeedyKVM seem to have raised monthly prices by 33% and created a built-in [25 to50]% annual-payment-discount to arrive at that '$12/m'. New fine print. :/
    @Incero, is the BUYKVM 50% annual coupon expired? (buykvm.com still has the promo announce )

If openvz isn't a problem, HostUS has a Dallas special that 'looks' active:

6GB OpenVZ 4 vCPU cores @ 2.2Ghz CPU is fair share 6GB RAM 6GB vSwap 150GB HDD space 5TB traffic 1Gbps uplink 3x IPv4 6x IPv6 OpenVZ (Custom control panel) Dallas $18/quarter https://my.hostus.us/cart.php?a=add&pid=64

Else, if you have no trouble setting up mdadm RAID1 via remote KVM, just wait for dual-drive $20 Dacentec dedicated-server stock to drop(2x1TB or 2x2TB).

I added this since you didn't mention a budget cap.

There are fewer vps providers that can actually push that 5TB on their setups.

Thanked by 1AlexanderM
  • isnt time4VPS in Europe ?

• just picked up ethernetservers. Thanks @manlivo !

Thanked by 1Junkless
  • ask @igniteservers for a custom qoute. he will be happy to assist you

Thanked by 1IgniteServers
  • @ehab said:

I was kicked by ethernetservers without any reason.

• @hawkjohn7 said:

please tell more?

Thanked by 1IgniteServers
  • @ehab said:
    please tell more?

I,'m doing backup to ethernetservers for 200GB, that 50% of space vps, and next day they kick me.

• @hawkjohn7 said:

Something is missing something tells me there is more to the story then your saying.

• I've gotten nasty letters about overutilizing CPU on a VPS that I just had set up within last 12 hrs..

yeah, I may have picked up some super cheap plan, but I still have to update & upgrade OS, install the stuff I want to run, etc. ppl just need to 'chill' for the first day or so. =/

• @timnboys said:
    Something is missing something tells me there is more to the story then your saying.

Are you admin ethernetservers?

• @hawkjohn7 said:
    Are you admin ethernetservers?

nope I am admin cubedata
    but I am just suspicious why you would say a provider without any reason whatsoever kicked you without giving you a reason.

• @hawkjohn7 said:

You can open ticket, live chat with them, and ask them about the reason.

• @timnboys said:

I just think, they oversold their storage on Openvz

• bersybersy Member
    edited November 2015

OMG, is it another summerhost? Their domain is two months old.

• arpanjotarpanjot Member
    edited November 2015

@bersy said:
    OMG, is it another summerhost? Their domain is two months old.

First @amitz,then @mpkossen then you! Why you DRINK!!

Updated Date: 28-feb-2015

Creation Date: 12-sep-2013

Expiration Date: 12-sep-2023

• bersybersy Member
    edited November 2015

My bad, I have mixed their domain up with https://who.is/whois/igniteservers.com

• RAM 2GB, storage 120G, Bandwidth 5TB, 1 IP, $19.99 one month
    the lowest I have, if you like, PM me

• Chongcon said: RAM 2GB, storage 120G, Bandwidth 5TB, 1 IP, $19.99 one month the lowest I have, if you like, PM me

http://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/15263/lowendtalk-rules-and-guidelines

It is not allowed to respond to threads requesting an offer with "PM me" or "e-mail me" without having had a public thread on LowEndTalk.com with your provider details in it (in accordance with our guidelines) OR a public statement of which company you represent.

• @bersy said:
    Thank you, I got it