Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What's wrong with Bandwagonhost
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

What's wrong with Bandwagonhost

It seems all the products from Bandwagonhost are out of stock, and tickets are not yet answered. I still have a few vps'es with them. Just wondering whether they are still in business. Should I stay with them or plan to move?

Comments

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

Is your VPS running?

• @Jar said:
    Is your VPS running?

Yes, all my VPS'es are running without any problem. I'm just a bit afraid they are quitting.

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

I wouldn't be too concerned then. Support is intentionally slow and hands-off on the brand I'm quite certain.

Thanked by 1netomx
  • What about no more ips available for their offers? Did you think about that ?

• It was expected that the crazy IP hoarding offers will stop once ARIN runs out of IPs.

• WHTWHT Member
    edited October 2015

I do not think someone will survive the market with selling $1 year vps lol

• elgselgs Member
    edited October 2015

Their $3 per year vps was too cheap to be true.

Thanked by 1netomx
  • Thanked by 1dcc
  • dccdcc Member, Host Rep

Hi folks,

We are rolling out a few major updates to our backend. We have to convert all existing customer database entries into the new format, which we are doing in stages. Initially we hoped that this can be done with a single script in one go but apparently we cannot. This should be completed in the next 1-2 days.

Thanked by 2elgs arest
  • manlivomanlivo Member
    edited October 2015

It seems all the products from Bandwagonhost are out of stock

No, no! Some plans are out of stock, not all. Sorry, seems all out of stock

• dccdcc Member, Host Rep

Quick update: we have completed the maintenance and new orders are now accepted as usual.

Thanked by 2bersy elgs
  • @dcc: Heart a lot good things from you/your company. Are there any small and yearly plans available at the moment? Up to $10 yearly would be interesting.

• smarty24 said: @dcc: Heart a lot good things from you/your company. Are there any small and yearly plans available at the moment? Up to $10 yearly would be interesting.

http://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/1204036/#Comment_1204036

Thanked by 1dcc