Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Anyone facing Paypal login Issues ?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Anyone facing Paypal login Issues ?

Im timing out. and tried multiple times.

Comments

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran
    edited October 2015

Yeah, PayPal outage right now. Pretty much the whole service, if not literally the whole service.

• Jar, its 2015 and paypal is having such issues. Just a few days ago they had funds issues..
    I mean will we ever mature ?

I mean the Top Finiancial Company has no reliability... even with Billions of $$ involved.

Mridul said: its 2015 and paypal is having such issues

The reality is that most people overestimate the infrastructure of the big names. PayPal, Facebook, Twitter, they all have outages. Exercises in flawless redundancy still prove to not be so flawless in reality.

• vldvld Member
    edited October 2015

Looks like a phishing page, heh. Notice there's no log-in option.

• cociucociu Member
    edited October 2015

me too ... from yesterday

edited October 2015

Man @piypal is trolling hard right now.

Thanked by 3netomx Aga Frecyboy
  • Many providers seem to be down/unable to log in, no idea what's going on.

• I'm able to login but the website got uglier. It went back to its old layout.

Thanked by 1doghouch
  • @CFarence said:
    I'm able to login but the website got uglier. It went back to its old layout.

Same here. Prefer the new layout, feels more user-friendly.

• Server said: Prefer the new layout, feels more user-friendly.

I always prefer the old layout of everything. The significant advantage being that I already know how to use it.

Thanked by 1doghouch
  • Yes login is down.

• Working fine now.

• I shall ninja the thread. Yesterday when I logged in I got some opt-in for the new style with no visible way to not accept it or decide later.

Only button was accept which notified me that I would get an email for changing to the new style.

Did I miss it somewhere? Will it be mandatary for everyone?

• MadMad Member

Not really, everything works fine from my end.

• EvolutionHostEvolutionHost Member, Host Rep

Paypal's IPN (Instant Payment Notification) was down for a long period of time yesterday. The activity charts in your Paypal account have also been down for about a week now. They seem to be having trouble lately.

• Well now I can't log in. I wonder if it's safe to buy anything with Paypal now.

• @EvolutionHost said:
    Paypal's IPN (Instant Payment Notification) was down for a long period of time yesterday. The activity charts in your Paypal account have also been down for about a week now. They seem to be having trouble lately.

I can confirm that as I paid two invoices yesterday, neither of which went through properly.

• 0xdragon said: neither of which went through properly.

I guess we can assume that Paypal has gone out of business. So what now?

• @Ole_Juul said:

Paypal was the worst anyway :)