Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2GB Windows VPS for under $10?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

2GB Windows VPS for under $10?

As title suggests guys,

I am looking for 2GB RAM Windows VPS for under $10 ideally. Must have decent computing power as well. 1.5-2.5 gigs. With admin access of course.

Let me know which provider is providing what I'm looking for and with the most amount of reputation and feedback/trusted.

Thanks,
Safwan

Comments

• ratherbak3dratherbak3d Member
    edited October 2015

Hello.

Please see our virtual servers at http://virtual6.net/virtual-servers.html. I believe our V6VS01 package might be exactly what you're looking for. Check the offers section for promotion codes :)

• simonindiasimonindia Member
    edited October 2015

@safwanish said:
    As title suggests guys,

I am looking for 2GB RAM Windows VPS for under $10 ideally. Must have decent computing power as well. 1.5-2.5 gigs. With admin access of course.

Let me know which provider is providing what I'm looking for and with the most amount of reputation and feedback/trusted.

Thanks,
    Safwan

I trust for $10/m Go with @VirMach or @IgniteServers you will have a great exp

my trusted hosts

Note: I don't have exp with @IgniteServers but he is very active in LET and as long as i can think of he is good and Hourly billing is a plus with @IgniteServers

• SpeedBusSpeedBus Member, Host Rep

If you're going to use your own license,

2048 MB RAM

30 GB HDD

3 TB bandwidth

1 IPv4 and 10 IPv6

Linux, BSD or Windows

Frankfurt, Germany or Los Angeles, CA -- $7/month

https://crowncloud.net/kvm.php

• 5 eur/mo located in Romania

• IgniteServersIgniteServers Member
    edited October 2015

Need 2GB I have some 2GB windows for exactly $10.00 unfortunately our hourly billing system is being updated right now but the price should reflect a good option for you. Great performance also hosted on an E5 Intel Box can view the actual load of the box here for windows you would be on the Los Angeles box currently 16 users on that box.

@safwanish

@simonindia thanks for the recommendation appreciate it.

• Ovh 2016

• Do you have your own valid license?

• @ratherbak3d said:
    Hello.

Please see our virtual servers at http://virtual6.net/virtual-servers.html. I believe our V6VS01 package might be exactly what you're looking for. Check the offers section for promotion codes :)

Hi, are your VPS windows? And what are the server locations? Full admin rights with RDP access right?

• @IgniteServers said:
    Need 2GB I have some 2GB windows for exactly $10.00 unfortunately our hourly billing system is being updated right now but the price should reflect a good option for you. Great performance also hosted on an E5 Intel Box can view the actual load of the box here for windows you would be on the Los Angeles box currently 16 users on that box.

safwanish

simonindia thanks for the recommendation appreciate it.

Hi thanks @IgniteServers you got really good set up going there. I wanted to inquire that on your website OpenVZ VPS (N. London) has the option for 2048 MB. Is this option Windows or Linux?

• IgniteServersIgniteServers Member
    edited October 2015

@safwanish said:
    Hi thanks IgniteServers you got really good set up going there. I wanted to inquire that on your website OpenVZ VPS (N. London) has the option for 2048 MB. Is this option Windows or Linux?

OpenVZ is Linux only hopefully soon we are able to bring KVM and Windows to North London we have a really good provider in London so hopefully soon, as for now only Linux.

• @IgniteServers said:
    OpenVZ is Linux only hopefully soon we are able to bring KVM and Windows to North London we have a really good provider in London so hopefully soon, as for now only Linux.

I'm sending you a PM regarding further questions I might have.

Thanked by 1IgniteServers
  • @safwanish said:
    I'm sending you a PM regarding further questions I might have.

Already answered them both thanks, for a trial just sign up at https://igniteservers.com and forward me the email you signed up with via private message and ill get you a trial setup.

• MadMad Member

You can take a look at OVH VPS Cloud offers.
    They start from 15$ /mo, just a bit more of your budget but they are good enough

• What about making a cup of coffee for you too? :)